Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
I am definitely up for that on Friday instead of the Budweiser tour. I suspect that it will be less busy on friday than saturday.

Has a children's area for those with children and the food looks excellent. Would make for a nice lunch as it starts at 11 am. Food, beverages & entertainment. :)

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
The hours are 11 am - 11 pm, both Fri & Sat.

I was first going to suggest friday night, but that's when most people will be arriving, so it'll be better to hang out and do the meet & greet with them. Now Saturday night, that is also possible.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
The hours are 11 am - 11 pm, both Fri & Sat.

I was first going to suggest friday night, but that's when most people will be arriving, so it'll be better to hang out and do the meet & greet with them. Now Saturday night, that is also possible.

I would think most should be there by 5:00 Friday. Either night suits me. Thought it was unusual to see Joe Cuervo as a sponser! Don't think it would go to well with Bratwurst and Kraut.:rolleyes:
Jose Cuervo
You are a friend of mine
I like to drink you with
A little salt and lime
Did I kiss all the cowboys
Did I shoot out the lights
Did I dance on the bar
Did I start any fights

Attachments

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
count me in! that Boulevard Dry Stout looks worthy of a taste test, should be great to wash down a weisswurst and a knockwurst or two! :cool: I'd agree with Keith that this looks to be a great Saturday afternoon/evening spot to visit (although I'd personally prefer this to a visit to the A-B brewery, but then I'm not a fan of their brews).

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just remember - everything is optional - and FRIDAY is the St. Louis sight-seeing tour with the arch and the Anheuser Busch tour. You could head down in the morning for the arch with the group and then stay downtown for the Strassenfest rather than driving over to AB for the tour.

Friday night we have reservations at Trailhead Brewery from 5pm-7pm for food and drinks.

Refer to the schedule on the official meet site for official updates:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/event2007/

*NOTE: We *may* be throwing something great together for Friday night... I'll keep you posted as soon as I know for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts