Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else gone outside and found that all four windows have been rolled down about 2 inches? I have no clue what I did to make this happen and I am now paranoid that my truck will be sitting out there all night with the windows open. I had the factory alarm disabled and replaced with a Viper alarm and auto start so I'm also puzzled if it has something to with the new alarm. Once again thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know if you hold down the door unlock button on the key for a few seconds longer than normal all windows will automatically go down. It will be nice to do that when its hot. So maybe you held the button a little longer than you thought. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Push the unlock key once, then again holding it this time til the windows open. Yes, you'll appreciate this when you go to get in and it's 90 outside and 190 inside! :D
LadyRidge

·
Registered
265 Posts
ladyridge said:
Push the unlock key once, then again holding it this time til the windows open. Yes, you'll appreciate this when you go to get in and it's 90 outside and 190 inside! :D
LadyRidge
I just went outside and tried it on my RL, way cool. You can't close them with the remote, but you can with the key in the driver's door lock. Check your owners' manual..

·
Registered
635 Posts
I had not read the manual, did not know of this feature.
Thanks for bringing it up.

On to other stupid questions, I have a PHD in Stupid.
I took my truck back to the dealer, to have my horn fixed.
I was waiting for my wife to come out of the market the other day, I had only bought the car two days before.
She was looking for me so I decided to give a toot on the horn, I looked at the wheel noted the little horn symbol.
I pushed and found nobody home tried several times.
I assumed that they forgot to put in the fuse on final prep.((back to reading that book again were is the fuse box, I did not look?)
Went back to the dealer, told them my story, the technician jumps in and honks the horn. I looked in dismay as he did it again. You must push at the top of the cushion ( don't be silly and push were the horn symbol is!).

I left the dealership went home and dyed my hair (whats left of it) Blond.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hey now I'm blond and I figured out the horn as some idiot almost hit me when I was driving off the lot in my brand new RL. He tried running a Red Light. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts