Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Subwoofer Wiring Harness ( HELP NEED INFO )

Can someone tell me where to get the wiring harness that goes to a Honda Ridgeline factory six CD head unit.I am upgrading my head unit from a single CD to six CD unit and will be installing a subwoofer soon.I need the harness for the subwoofer out plug.Thanks Scanall

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I'm not positive about this - but I thought the wiring harness was the same for the models with the 1 disc unit vs. the 6 disc changer. However some wires are obviously unused on the non-sub units.

The factory sub is a passive unit so the only wire that runs to it is a single speaker wire (+ and -).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The six disk head unit has a extra plug for the sub where can I buy a harness for it that will work?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you checked in the dash to see if the harness this there but just not connected to the radio?

Many OEM's use the same harnesses regardless of the sound system because it doesn't pay to stock different harnesses for the different options.

I have bought a few items from this Honda dealer online. You can check their schematics and see if they have something that you need if it isn't already there. http://www.bernardiparts.com/SearchOptions.aspx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts