1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just put a pair on my '09, they are definitely a lot of money but they work great. Recommend 100%. Lifted the rear about 1.25".

Amazon has them for $130.

·
Registered
137 Posts
those types of spring spacers, as we used to call them, can actually cause stress points on the spring because they don't allow that area of the spring to flex and the stress is shifted to one area at the start and end of the spacer. they are nothing more than a block that prevents your spring from compressing. find a small coil spring in your garage and put a block between the coils then compress it. you will see how the spring tries to arc and push the block out. that is causing stress on the coil. spacers were commonly used to lift the front end of 2wd pick ups.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Honda doesn't prohibit a WDH but recommends against because of poor adjustments. a WDH is meant to move some of the weight to the front axle not ALL the weight. I tow with 425# tongue. w/o WDH the sag is 2 inches. I adjust my WDH to remove 1/2-3/4 inch of sag. if you crank the heck out of the WDH bars you can move a lot more than your tongue weight to the front axle the bars are like a big pry bar trying to lift the rear of your truck up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts