Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a few items yesterday ( mid-day ) and came home from work today and the items were here. I'm amazed, I ordered it by ground, thinking I'm not in a hurry and why not save a few bucks on shipping, yet it is here. Granted I'm less than a 100 miles away, but most places I've ordered from don't even process the order until the following day, I had a order confirmation and tracking number within a couple of hours, still thinking it'll be atleast a few days. H and A are on the ball ! I'll definately order from them again and highly recommend them to everyone.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far just ordered small stuff, RL license plate frame, cargo cover and crome honda hitch cap, but I'm sure to order more. I'd really like to upgrade the security package with a alarm. It's great no one can steal my RL, but I'd like to stop them from stealing what I have inside, then I'd like to add side steps.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's little things, the license plate frame fits into the slot on the bumper perfectly, better than the plastic dealers frame. The hitch cover is black plastic holding on the metal Honda logo, so I may custom make a metal insert and attach the logo to it.

It's a start, I'm think black running boards next, can't make up my mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
@NVWOODY....

I too, am thinking of adding the OEM running boards. Maybe we can get Handa to start a group buy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts