Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I'm quite confused...it shows Means Industries supplying a spider shaft for the 9 speed automatic.....which the RL does not have......

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Don't blame the messenger.

-Joe
I don't blame the messenger.....just confused, that's all....you are just posting what you are provided.....and I don't hold you responsible at all....but, if you are ever in Flagstaff, you can buy me a beer!>:)

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,269 Posts
Well Joe, if you'll ever be in Victorville, I'll buy you a beer, or other cold beverage of your choice. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,269 Posts
Reactions: Doobiewah

·
Administrator
16,103 Posts
I recognize a couple of those suppliers as using our industrial ovens that I design to manufacture their products. It's interesting how this stuff comes full circle. :)

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
The rear side shafts is of particular note. GKN is a solid company. They make the key AWD bits for the Ford Focus RS, Range Rover Evoque and are one the leading edge AWDrivetrain firms on the planet. Their work in torque vectoring, and designing AWD with the ability to disconnect the rear drive shafts (For MPG) is netting them a lot of business right now. Many mfr's are turning to them as an AWD supplier of key system components.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks, interesting info.
Conspicuous by its absence is the name of the airbag supplier.
ZF is the supplier of the "damping system". Does this refer to suspension dampers?
I knew Akebono manufactured OEM brake pads, but did not know they were an OEM supplier of calipers also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts