Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any references here to Honda sending out surveys to owners of the new RL. Do they do it or not ? You would think they would just to see the feedback from people about spending 40g's on a new vehicle.

Steve M

·
Registered
34 Posts
My dealer pushed giving them a 10 and then I never got one.
Dealer pushed giving 10s too. They even sent a couple of emails stating that another service would get a hold of me to discuss any issues prior to submitting the survey so that I'd provide a glowing review.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
Honda sent me 2 surveys. The first one was super long so I quit 1/4 of the way in. The 2nd one I received about 2 weeks ago. It was shorter and it wanted me to rate how much I like all the different feature and which new features I would like on new vehicles.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
My dealer pushed giving them a 10 and then I never got one.
Exactly what happened to me...and I was waiting to get one to point out that the delivery of the vehicle was the salesman basically handing me the key fobs and offering to pair my phone. It was freshly out (bought the first one from our local dealer); however, the salesman told me all about his all day training class on the RL, then knew absolutely nothing about it....we thought it was kind of funny.

Last month, we bought a new Acura RDX for the wife and the dealer basically said they hoped we were happy with the purchase, and if we get a survey, they'd appreciate our honesty. Got the survey about a week after picking up the vehicle. It was short and sweet, and we gave the dealer and sales team high marks for an overall great experience....a total 180 from the RL purchase.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I did get two surveys, both around 10 days after I took delivery on my RL. I did give then all 10's on the question they asked as the sales person and dealer staff has always treated me with respect and answered all my question that I asked of them. After being in the business for some 35 years it's important to both the dealer and the sales person that they get good marks on these surveys, it does affect them both in their rating and pay structure to the sales person. Remember to answer the questions as they are asked, don't read more into it just to give them a rating that doesn't apply to the question. I guess what I'm saying here is why would you buy from someone that wasn't taking care of your needs as far as the purchase of a new vehicle and give them a bad score, I would have gone elsewhere.

trainman

·
Registered
2 Posts
My salesman and the finance guy both offered a free oil change if I gave them all 10's, so I was sure to let Honda know that they have sleazy, unethical sales agents attempting to skew their survey results.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Honda sent me 2 surveys. The first one was super long so I quit 1/4 of the way in. The 2nd one I received about 2 weeks ago. It was shorter and it wanted me to rate how much I like all the different feature and which new features I would like on new vehicles.
I finished that "super-long" survey yesterday. Did it in two sessions, but feel the truck will only get better with more input, so it's worth the time.

·
Super Moderator
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's interesting how some have gotten a survey on it. I wonder how they determine who gets them and who doesn't. I know I haven't.

Steve M

·
Registered
371 Posts
My salesman and the finance guy both offered a free oil change if I gave them all 10's, so I was sure to let Honda know that they have sleazy, unethical sales agents attempting to skew their survey results.
I wouldn't get too offended by this type of business practices, our government has employees that accept big payoff for favors and your paying for it, don't you watch the news.

trainman

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to the forum. I purchased ad 17 RTL-T AWD in mid Sept. I have received 4 surveys from Honda and 1 from JD Powers. After reading the terms and conditions from JD Powers I declined their invitation. I filled out the Honda dealer survey and the only 10's they received was for the salesman and the used vehicle manager. The second was to long with too many details (color, engine, options, etc.), I said no thanks.......they already have the VIN and they already have all the details, so I wasn't going to waste my time. The others I deleted from my email.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts