Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had issues with suspension noise (creaking sound) after lowering their truck? We have lubed everything in the area even took the spring out and put it back in but sound is still there. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This local installer guy told my friend they're only made for the 2017 -2019. He said they wouldn't fit because of the new transmission... Is that true?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Has anyone had issues with suspension noise (creaking sound) after lowering their truck? We have lubed everything in the area even took the spring out and put it back in but sound is still there. Thanks in advance for your help.
Make sure all "pivoting/moving" points are loosened, then the full weight of the vehicle set down before tightening. Be it jacking the suspension up with a floor jack until the body just comes off the jackstands or of you have a lift lowering the vehicle down with tires on but with some sort of blocking under the tires so you can still crawl underneath to tighten everything up.

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,044 Posts
This local installer guy told my friend they're only made for the 2017 -2019. He said they wouldn't fit because of the new transmission... Is that true?
That makes no sense, because the transmission is different. Like @17sport said, that is incorrect. It is probably because lot of the websites have not updated their system with the 2020 model.
There is a difference between the 2WD and AWD models, but each of those are applicable to their respective trims from 2017 onward.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That makes no sense, because the transmission is different. Like @17sport said, that is incorrect. It is probably because lot of the websites have not updated their system with the 2020 model.
There is a difference between the 2WD and AWD models, but each of those are applicable to their respective trims from 2017 onward.
Lol in a way I was hoping they wouldn't fit so he wouldn't by the same truck as me. He's one of those one upper guys but lol I guess he's good to go hahaha I'll let him know. Thank you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts