Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I thought I'd let you know of a mod I did on my last Ridgeline which I intend to also do on my current one. The Odyssey has a panoramic mirror as part of the sunglasses holder. This part can be swapped out in the Ridge and is convenient if you have kiddos in the back seat and you don't want to turn around or have to adjust your rear-view to see what they are doing. The part number is 83250-SHJ-A03ZB for a Grey one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Pretty neat. Could also be useful to keep an eye out for the occasional zombie stowaway.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking ivtec1??

·
Registered
662 Posts
If someone finds this on the internet for less than $45 chime in with a link. I would love to make this mod to my RL.

·
Registered
682 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You might try www.G1parts.com , I ordered the same Odyssey mirror, paid $31.95 WITH free shipping....:act035:, one of my many projects probably this wknd!
That was a really good find, I just bookmarked G1's site and am going to order my rear splash guards from there for $52.64

·
Registered
522 Posts
Finally installed!!!! :cheerleader: 4 screws and that DIY video, not even 10 min mod.
+1

Now I can see what the destroyer and his drooling sister are scheming back there!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts