Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Sway Bar links too long?

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sonko2010 
#1 ·
Hey guys been searching the forum but couldn't find a clear answer. I have an 07 ridgeline. The previous owner put a lift kit on it not sure what brand. I need to replace the front sway bar links and was wondering if they were supposed to be shorter? It seems like my links are an inch too long. Anyone have any experience with these or a solution?

#2 · (Edited)
I spoke to tech support at Traxda some time ago. They sell a 2" lift kit and they said that the front Moog sway bar links they include in their kit are two inches shorter than the factory links to compensate for the 2" lift. They quoted me that the new ones were 13" long, bolt to bolt, and the Moog part number from their kit is K750297. How tall is your lift? If Traxda's logic is correct, it seems that you should reduce your sway bar links by the same amount of the lift. I do not have their lift kit... yet, so maybe someone else can chime in as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.