Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gearing up to order/install a tail light garnish. As I am not in a big hurry I thought I would put out a post and see if anyone else has done this and might have stumbled on some Aftermarket Tail Light Garnishes.

I am going to spend a while tonight looking on the net for other possible sources but as I have not seen many posts about aftermarket sources for these I am not optomistic. If I do luck up on something, I'll post here.

Just figured it might be a good idea to kick out a thread on it just in case someone else has some comments on where to buy and such.

L

·
0 Posts
Jeff said:
I am gearing up to order/install a tail light garnish. As I am not in a big hurry I thought I would put out a post and see if anyone else has done this and might have stumbled on some Aftermarket Tail Light Garnishes.

I am going to spend a while tonight looking on the net for other possible sources but as I have not seen many posts about aftermarket sources for these I am not optomistic. If I do luck up on something, I'll post here.

Just figured it might be a good idea to kick out a thread on it just in case someone else has some comments on where to buy and such.
Hey Jeff..I can't help you on where to buy them but you can help me when YOU do. I am also looking to get a set for the NOPI. Todd doesn't like the look but I really do. KEEP ME POSTED. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spent a couple of Hours on this one. Could find no other alternatives at this time. Guess I'll bit the bullet and get the ones from Honda.

Sure will be happy when the aftermarket gets up to spped on this thing.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts