Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts
A little more heat from the hair dryer and the emblems would have come off in one piece. I do like the naked tailgate on the darker color RL's.

Just copy and paste TpNgzPRVo6I into YouTube to see the video

https://www.youtube.com/

· Registered
33 Posts
Last week I removed the 'Ridgeline' and 'AWD' from my 2020. The decision came after having gone through the car wash and noticing all the dirt still around the lettering. Much cleaner now. I had started to remove the "H"onda logo until the string found the post (which I later discovered on this thread). After a week to think about it, I came up with a few ideas.

Might be fun to cut the 'AWD' letters into single letters to combine with the R-I-D-G-E-L-I-N-E letters. Then put magnets onto the back of the letters so that I can make up words and change them at will. Though they will likely just stay in the glove box.

Next I thought it might be fun to put that idle 3D-printer to work and make some sort of new logo, posts et all, to replace the 'H'. Just haven't decided what I'd put on there. Can't leave well-enough alone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.