Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! He trucked his rig all the way from Indy to Vegas. BTW, You can tell him from me, He does very fine work! Nicely done. Also tell him to do a Ridgeline for next years show!:D

·
Registered
183 Posts
That lady in the first picture with one leg, did they use her other leg in "The Christmas Story" for that infamous table lamp?:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
5S Dude said:
Wow! He trucked his rig all the way from Indy to Vegas. BTW, You can tell him from me, He does very fine work! Nicely done. Also tell him to do a Ridgeline for next years show!:D
He lives near Columbus, OH and he took the truck last year, but this year he had it shipped out to Vegas. Last year he did a Chevy Colorado and he called it ColoRadical. It was featured in serveral magazines and on Trucks! tv show.

I couldn't make it to the get together in Cleveland this time, but I hope to make it to the next one!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ron,
I have been looking for that grill setup for a long time. Does Trent do that also?
I need that for a couple of tailgate party's later this year...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
bonerep said:
Ron,
I have been looking for that grill setup for a long time. Does Trent do that also?
I need that for a couple of tailgate party's later this year...
I googled Freedom Grill. Those grill setup start at 749.00, not bad considering.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Yeah thanks. I went to the website and now I gotta find a local deal with one in stock. This is gonna be a hit at the Chargers game :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kool!! San Diego Steaks Sizzling on the trailer hitch grill with ice cold Coronas in the trunk! I can just picture it!! Send us photos regardless... :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts