Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

tailgate

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  stinger 
#1 ·
hey all .... got my ridge on thursday .... noticed the tailgate doesn't have a lock yesterday.... was thinking of getting a tonneau cover but what's the sense if u can't lock the rear gate ????? any comments :cool:

#4 ·
I know a company that makes a quality tail gate lock that will lock both motions of the tail gate at the same time you lock your trucks doors.
They also have a manual lock that also will lock your tail gates both motions with a key.
The mechanism mounts inside your tail gate and doesnt interfere with any tonneau cover, and you wouldnt even know its there.
The keyed lock will have a key hole under your existing tailgate handle.
Very easy to install.

#5 ·
I know a company that makes a quality tail gate lock that will lock both motions of the tail gate at the same time you lock your trucks doors.
They also have a manual lock that also will lock your tail gates both motions with a key.
The mechanism mounts inside your tail gate and doesnt interfere with any tonneau cover, and you wouldnt even know its there.
Very easy to install.

#6 ·
Very easy to install.

#7 ·
Very easy to install.

#8 ·
OK OK got it:rolleyes: J/K:)
do you have a link to their web site?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.