Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM TAKING ORDERS FOR THE NEW HONDA RIDGELINE AND EXPECT DELIVERY TIME IN MARCH AND APRIL. I AM IN THE WASHINGTON DC AREA AND YOU CAN E-MAIL ME BACK AT [email protected] OR CALL ME AT 301-656-1000 EXT.236. THE QUICKER YOU ORDER, THE QUICKER I CAN DELIVER AND THE RIDGELINE WILL BE SOLD SUBJECT TO MSRP.
HOPE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST DRIVING THIS BEAUTIFUL VEHICLE

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T Mac said:
Richard - do you have any specs on the RL yet that you can share with us?
JUST THE INFO ON THE HONDA WEB SITE. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AS SOON AS I GET ALL THE INFORMATION FROM HONDA-SORRY HONDA IS VERY SECRETIVE. I KNOW THAT I WILL HAVE MY FIRST ONE IN MARCH. I WILL HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I KNOW ABOUT BY TOMMOROW. KEEP THE WEBSITE GOING. ITS THE BEST WAY TO COMMUNICATE BETWEEN INTERESTED ONES

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
richardsears said:
JUST THE INFO ON THE HONDA WEB SITE. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AS SOON AS I GET ALL THE INFORMATION FROM HONDA-SORRY HONDA IS VERY SECRETIVE. I KNOW THAT I WILL HAVE MY FIRST ONE IN MARCH. I WILL HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I KNOW ABOUT BY TOMMOROW. KEEP THE WEBSITE GOING. ITS THE BEST WAY TO COMMUNICATE BETWEEN INTERESTED ONES
WHAT I KNOW ABOUT IT NOW IS THAT IT COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING

3.5L V6 ENGINE
4 WD
ABS
1/2 TON CAPACITY
FIVE FOOT BED
5 PASSENGERS
SIDE AIR BAGS
VSA-VEHICLE STABILITY ASSIST

I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS TIME GOES BY

·
Registered
25 Posts
richardsears said:
WHAT I KNOW ABOUT IT NOW IS THAT IT COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING

3.5L V6 ENGINE
4 WD
ABS
1/2 TON CAPACITY
FIVE FOOT BED
5 PASSENGERS
SIDE AIR BAGS
VSA-VEHICLE STABILITY ASSIST

I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS TIME GOES BY
At this point I'm pretty much sold but I have to wait until I see the finalized pricing.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Is there an option turn off these features i.e. VTM-4, VSA? probably not the VTM-4 but other's? Just wondering :confused:

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
VTM-4, no, although the lock is manual. VSA, yes, via a switch on the dash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts