Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just purchased my ridgeline this weeked and it came with the OEM Tonneau cover on it. I have no use for it and do not want it, I am afraid to take off the railings in the bed fearing that there will be holes in my bed. Is this going to be the issue? I was also curious how much I could resale this for, its in decent condition.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Hello all, I just purchased my ridgeline this weeked and it came with the OEM Tonneau cover on it. I have no use for it and do not want it, I am afraid to take off the railings in the bed fearing that there will be holes in my bed. Is this going to be the issue? I was also curious how much I could resale this for, its in decent condition.
You can see the installation instructions for the OEM Tonneau @ handa.com. You should be able to see exactly what was done to install; and will be a nice guide to remove gracefully. Search for Exterior accessories and then click on installation instructions.... you'll find a nice PDF file.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
You can take the 4 bolts out underneath and replace with 2 clips (or 1) if you don't like it because it doesn't open enough. Love mine.
But if you just don't want it you can take it off and the few holes left you could just put a plug in and no one would notice. $400 is probably top $$ at this point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts