Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been searching and have seen 350 to 1000 on prices for tb,water pump,tensioner with coolant. anyone know of deals or specials around cincinnati oh? i found a few in florida:act060: great prices though.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Craigslist usually has certified techs that will do it for $235ish if you bring the kit. Got both my kids Camry's done by a Toyota tech with his own side garage.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
That's true, but a lot more than the belt and tensioner are usually replaced. That's why I advocate buying the complete kit (tb, tensioner, water pump, gaskets, serpentine belt, etc) online first, then finding a good mechanic to do the labor. Amazon has several pretty comprehensive kits at various prices.

·
Registered
2014 Sport
3,347 Posts
The Anderson package for $580 includes just about everything needed for a complete job; timing and serp belts, waterpump, coolant, tensioners etc. Look at the link if you like.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yeah I got mine done at Anderson when it was $500 complete. They've inched the prices up but it's still decent.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had my 06 RL done at Honda East in Cinci. They did everything, tb, water pump, tensioner, gaskets, etc, and I think it was $800-850. Despite the low costs of parts, they want $90/hour to do the job.

Good people and easy to work with.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,265 Posts
Well, there you have it, Anderson Honda in MD for $590 + $35.40 tax and Gas Buddy says it's 1015 miles Roundtrip and says it would be $113 in fuel RT. So if you can find a place which will do it for approximately $740, it would be a "Push" cost wise. Driving time, Hotel, meals and such not considered...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts