Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay hello all ive been looking at rl.for.years.
Theres is a 2010 model VP ( simular to the rts for the states) that i will be able to purchac.e when it hits 79,000 km. so the truck will be ruffly two years old. it will come up next augest /septemberish

lots of milliage put on in two years and alot of time idling Thats when the guy trades them in.

But thanks to special cercumtances i only
have to pay what the dealer buys it off him for. which they know will be 19-20,000

I have to get from dealer not directly off him cant go into details sorry

So max it will cost out the door will be 23,000 and i doubt with this situation i wont be able to barter anything with dealer.

i know maintanice is.done by.the book. oil changed evey 5000km.
I also know this truck will have never towed anything or hauled anything. just used to drive around for work.

So questions is this a good deal?

Thanks ahead of time for reading and responding

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
It's the idling time that wories me, 'cause that doesn't really show on the odometer! Does it idle 8-12 hrs a day????

Other than that, the 79,000 kl (which is only about 50,000 miles), means it should have many miles left on her!

Another perspective is, I paid more $$ for my '07 with more kilometers than that on it!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But also.urs is.the rtl mine a.trim level lower. also how.old.was.ur when you bought it

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Okay hello all ive been looking at rl.for.years.
Theres is a 2010 model VP ( simular to the rts for the states) that i will be able to purchac.e when it hits 79,000 km. so the truck will be ruffly two years old. it will come up next augest /septemberish

lots of milliage put on in two years and alot of time idling Thats when the guy trades them in.

But thanks to special cercumtances i only
have to pay what the dealer buys it off him for. which they know will be 19-20,000

I have to get from dealer not directly off him cant go into details sorry

So max it will cost out the door will be 23,000 and i doubt with this situation i wont be able to barter anything with dealer.

i know maintanice is.done by.the book. oil changed evey 5000km.
I also know this truck will have never towed anything or hauled anything. just used to drive around for work.

So questions is this a good deal?

Thanks ahead of time for reading and responding
Sounds like a fair deal to me for a 2010, it all depends on what you want to spend and how many are for sale in your area....best of luck, idling time is not even a factor to me.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any other thoughts or inputs would be great thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts