Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying the get a better practical sense of the two programs.

Sentinel seems more clear cut... You pay ahead for oil changes, get AAA-style roadside assistance service and a tire protection plan...

What "more" do you get in the Honda Care Maintenance program. It also seems to cover normal oil changes etc. but isn't clear on what more you get covered beyond the "oil changes." It's term tops out at 4 years while Sentinel can go to 6.

Am trying to get a sense of what it covers considering the warranty covers a lot through three years.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm trying the get a better practical sense of the two programs.

Sentinel seems more clear cut... You pay ahead for oil changes, get AAA-style roadside assistance service and a tire protection plan...

What "more" do you get in the Honda Care Maintenance program. It also seems to cover normal oil changes etc. but isn't clear on what more you get covered beyond the "oil changes." It's term tops out at 4 years while Sentinel can go to 6.

Am trying to get a sense of what it covers considering the warranty covers a lot through three years.
Hello Mongo, did you ever make a decision on this? I'm in the same boat. Thanks, Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts