Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
The last weekend in March should be fine with me! :) It would be cool if we could all 3 get together. I love to meet other RL owners! :act035:

·
Registered
278 Posts
East TN here...... howdy ya'll

·
Registered
278 Posts
Bart Hurlbert
Fall Branch, TN

sorry I could've included my name in the first post.... oh well

·
Registered
90 Posts
Better late than never!

Jeff Gibbs
'06 RTS
Knoxville, TN

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
:cool::cool:
Better late than never!

Jeff Gibbs
'06 RTS
Knoxville, TN
I love the CLEAN look your RL. It's really nice looking! Wheels look great also.

·
Registered
90 Posts
:cool::cool:

I love the CLEAN look your RL. It's really nice looking! Wheels look great also.
BLUEDEVLL - I really appreciate the comment. My RL is pretty simple and that's exactly how I planned it. I have gone extreme on several cars/trucks in my past and lost the drivability. Honda did such a great job on these trucks, I really did not want to mess it up. It needed just a few modifications to set it apart but it's far from a show winner. If I can get a nod here and there from a fellow ROC member or the guy in the Target parking lot then I am pretty happy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, not TN exactly but I go to Nashville a lot.

Huntsville, AL - on the state line.
M. Sellers

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Well, not TN exactly but I go to Nashville a lot.

Huntsville, AL - on the state line.
M. Sellers

I am in Huntsville a lot, matter of fact, be there tomorrow. Time for the Sams and Costco thing!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just traded for a 2007 USED RL RTL yesterday.

Son got a gokart a while back. How many of us are there in TN.

Anyone pulled their boat with their RL? I am interested to hear about it if so!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Greetings from the Owl's Nest! Just let go of my beloved black 2007 Ridgeline for a polished metallic 2011. Love it!! 58k trouble free miles on original brakes and rubber.
Hope all my fellow Tennesseeans had a safe and blessed Christmas.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Yessiree. Right in the heart of scenic and historic James county. May I extend a sincere "howdy neighbor."
You pitched me a curve with the "James County" thing!! Did a little Googling and now I understand!! Ooltewah was once the county seat of James County, a former Tennessee county which went bankrupt in 1919 and was subsequently incorporated into Hamilton County. The former James County Courthouse located in the square in downtown Ooltewah is the community's major landmark. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts