Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings from Fall Branch/Jonesborough, TN. I've had my '07 RTX for a few years now and love it to death. A tree fell on it during one of the big storms last spring. Took about 3 months (lots of damage in the area so the shops were backed up) and $8000 to get it fixed ($100 insurance deductible), but it's back and better than ever now. It was actually going to be 6 months until I told the body shop it wasn't drivable and they bumped me up the list.

Here's a shot of some of the damage just after removing the tree:

And after getting repaired:

One more recent pic:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Heard that train horn at the Call of Duty midnight launch at GameStop. I thought it was my truck until I saw the sunroof.
haha that horn pisses alot of people off but it sure does work to get people out of my way. its no longer in the truck. had to take it out to load dirtbikes in and man do i miss it

·
Registered
439 Posts
Any more talk of everyone trying to get together? I know it would be hard to get everyone to agree on a date but it would be fun!! Maybe Fall Creek Falls and everyone bring their pooch. They have a great on site resturant. :act024:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Any more talk of everyone trying to get together? I know it would be hard to get everyone to agree on a date but it would be fun!! Maybe Fall Creek Falls and everyone bring their pooch. They have a great on site resturant. :act024:
Yeah FCF is a nice place! Would be cool to have a team of Ridgelines roaming the area. I'm in!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yeah FCF is a nice place! Would be cool to have a team of Ridgelines roaming the area. I'm in!
I'm down. My wife brings up FCF several times a year, but we've never gone. She used to go often when she was younger. Who wants to take this thing (the get-together idea, not my wife) by the horns and make it happen?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ok, there are three TN ROC heads that like the idea of Fall Creek Falls. Any one else from the area want to chime in???:act030:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I know it is crazy-short-notice, but I am going to be in Knoxville for work Saturday. I could meet anyone for lunch who wants to get together. I'm not sure the weather will cooperate either.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I know it is crazy-short-notice, but I am going to be in Knoxville for work Saturday. I could meet anyone for lunch who wants to get together. I'm not sure the weather will cooperate either.
180 miles too far for lunch; hope see you again sometime soon!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Love to do the FCF meet! But like always, it's a timing conflict with these kinda things. Just love me some TNRidgelining! Would be nice to meet you folks though.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts