Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
How does one of the last two Saturdays in April sound to meet at Fall Creek Falls. We could meet at 10:00 at the Falls that has the rope bridge and nature center (I can not remember the name)and swing set. Perhaps take a hike to the upper falls. Than each lunch at the resturant. They have a good buffet and that way we do not have to worry about packing food for a picnic. Just an idea but we got to make something happen.:act035:

·
Registered
292 Posts
How does one of the last two Saturdays in April sound to meet at Fall Creek Falls. We could meet at 10:00 at the Falls that has the rope bridge and nature center (I can not remember the name)and swing set. Perhaps take a hike to the upper falls. Than each lunch at the resturant. They have a good buffet and that way we do not have to worry about packing food for a picnic. Just an idea but we got to make something happen.:act035:
That sounds cool John. I was thinking of renting a cabin on the lake and doing a little fishing too. I live with all women! Wife & 3 daughters to convince on it! I'm game though. I'm about an hour away.

Hey StotheG...you in too?

·
Registered
531 Posts
It sounds like we are heading this direction!! AWESOME!!! Lets see who looks at the thread over the next couple of days than we will settle on the date.:act063:

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I should be able to make it, only a couple of hours for me. Keep in mind April is into the rate change and a 2 nite min on the cabins. Get it going and maybe draw a crowd, not too far for the KY folks to travel!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I should be able to make it, only a couple of hours for me. Keep in mind April is into the rate change and a 2 nite min on the cabins. Get it going and maybe draw a crowd, not too far for the KY folks to travel!!
Am I understanding that April is still OK for good rates? Yes, of course we can open this up to all our neighbors. It would be a great weekend or a day, depending on what everyone wants to do.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Am I understanding that April is still OK for good rates? Yes, of course we can open this up to all our neighbors. It would be a great weekend or a day, depending on what everyone wants to do.
Check their website, I think April is the beginning on the summer rates, a few $$ higher for lodging and 2 night min on the cabins.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
About 3 years ago we had a meet in the Smokies, had attendees from FL, KY, AR, MS, NC, and only 1 from TN, me!!lol

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Check their website, I think April is the beginning on the summer rates, a few $$ higher for lodging and 2 night min on the cabins.
It won't change the plans for one of the last two weekends in April because it is too late for March anyway. I'm thinking of a one day main get together with all who want to stay overnight can party even more!! I live about an hour away so I will go just for the day.:act035:

·
Registered
599 Posts
That sounds cool John. I was thinking of renting a cabin on the lake and doing a little fishing too. I live with all women! Wife & 3 daughters to convince on it! I'm game though. I'm about an hour away.

Hey StotheG...you in too?
I'll have to see...it's about 2 hours from here. It'd be cool to bring the family for a day or two if possible. If not I'd like to at least come up for the day to meet everyone. I just checked out the site and from a quick glance, the rates on cabins/lodges looked VERY affordable...and that's coming from a very thrifty dude.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ok, I know we are heading the way of Fall Creek Falls. Lets wait till Monday to see who else will chime in. I figure one of the last two weekends in April sounds good to most, if not all, eveyone? This sounds great and It will be exciting to see everyone and their rides!!!:act024:

·
Registered
12 Posts
ill see if i can go. I work weekend nights so i would have to take off the weekend to do it and i already took off two weeks in may to go to florida for my 25 birthday.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Gallatin, TN here! "Just outside of Nashville" new 2013 RTL, looking to accessorize, just added my wheels.
That is a great looking RL!! I like the wheels! Welcome to the TN ROC!! :act030:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello Tennessee Ridgeline owners. I've been gone for a few years playing with other vehicles and I just placed a order for my new work vehicle, a Black Sport so I'll be back soon. Taking delivery on Tuesday! If any events are planned near Knoxville, I'd like to meet the new crew.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hello Tennessee Ridgeline owners. I've been gone for a few years playing with other vehicles and I just placed a order for my new work vehicle, a Black Sport so I'll be back soon. Taking delivery on Tuesday! If any events are planned near Knoxville, I'd like to meet the new crew.
Welcome back!!! It would be nice to get something organized this year!!! As you know pics are mandatory!!:act018:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm in smyrna. I abuse my 06 RTL everyday by driving up and down 24 to get to work in Nashville.

In other news, I was in a hurry to get inside Thursday night because it was raining. I guess I forgot to lock my doors, because some idiot broke into my truck in my driveway by just opening the doors. They stole a bunch of piddly little crap + my garage door opener remote. Lesson learned... Never leave anything in a car you have to park outside.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

61 - 80 of 86 Posts