Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove the new 2017 RL. Liked it more than i thought I would but one thing which really bothered me was the lack of centre console armest.

Here's what Honda Canada responded to me today.

Hi J, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will pass along your comments to our Product Planning team.

Surprised to even get a response but happy now at least they actually read my complaint.

Curious if we'll ever see one.

·
Registered
231 Posts
In the US, Some models have arm rests on the inside of the seats. I know the RTL and above do, but not sure if the lower level models do. That is not mentioned in the CA specs one way or the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
In the US, Some models have arm rests on the inside of the seats. I know the RTL and above do, but not sure if the lower level models do. That is not mentioned in the CA specs one way or the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As I understand it they all have the individual armrests for the front seats, but only the higher trim levels have the ratcheting adjustment feature.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Test drove the new 2017 RL. Liked it more than i thought I would but one thing which really bothered me was the lack of centre console armest.

Here's what Honda Canada responded to me today.

Hi J, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will pass along your comments to our Product Planning team.

Surprised to even get a response but happy now at least they actually read my complaint.

Curious if we'll ever see one.
I have a feeling if you said you would buy a new ridgeline if they could hook you up with SCARLETT JOHANSSON, the reply would have been the same.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a feeling if you said you would buy a new ridgeline if they could hook you up with SCARLETT JOHANSSON, the reply would have been the same.
LOL., Probably so. For the others I meant a real center armrest console like the first gen. Not these minivan armrest...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts