Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations my friend!!
It has been my privilege to meet you and get to know you. I am looking forward to many years of friendship.
Thank you for your many special posts, words of kindness, encouragement and support.
You'll always have a special place in my heart!!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Congrats Tex. Any friend of ladyridge must be a pretty good guy.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Hey Tex, welcome to the thousand post segment of the club. I knew you'd whip those last few out since you were so close to crossing the line. captmiddy, you're up next.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ladyridge said:
Congratulations my friend!!
It has been my privilege to meet you and get to know you. I am looking forward to many years of friendship.
Thank you for your many special posts, words of kindness, encouragement and support.
You'll always have a special place in my heart!!
Thanks JC. You have and always will be my one and only stalwart friend for very special reasons. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congrats on the 1K Tex.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Welcome to the club. We'll have to get together again, along with steveberger and the rest of the CT gang, in the spring. I liked that place.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
shovelhd said:
Welcome to the club. We'll have to get together again, along with steveberger and the rest of the CT gang, in the spring. I liked that place.
Absolutely. By that time we should be able to gather a dozen of us. I'm all for it.:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Way to go Tex!!!:)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Silly me - I saw "Tex HITS 1K.." and I clicked on the threat to say- hey I hit 1000 miles on my Ridgeline yesterday!! I can not imaging posting that much - I spend most of my time reading posts rather than writing them so to all of you who post so many details of your experinces - I thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Tex! You da man.... Congrats on the 1000 posts. Now stay awake and watch out for that Carpel Tunnel stuff!!:D :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Way to go Tex! Keep posting, you can even post a few pieces of info about your Civic, maybe we should get T Mac to start us a CivicOwnersClub ;).

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
captmiddy said:
CivicOwnersClub ;).
Bad idea Cappy. Then they would be referred to as C.O.C. :eek:
I would not want to be part of a club called C.O.C. :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
This is an obvious mind in the gutter problem. If Tex had bought a hybrid then we could have done the CivicHybridOwnersClub then it would have been CHOC and all you ladies would be flocking there thinking we were giving out chocolate.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
captmiddy said:
CivicHybridOwnersClub then it would have been CHOC and all you ladies would be flocking there thinking we were giving out chocolate.
I love it. :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Congratulations Tex. I am still working on my first 100.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts