Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to a honda tech meet yesterday(7/10) and i was the only ridgeline out there. It was kool being the only one but i was wondering how many people here are from Texas specificlly san antonion austin area maybe we could plan something in the future

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I live 40 miles north of Tyler. I was just saying here the other day in another thread that the suggestion someone gave me of taking a trip through the Texas Hill Country would be a great way to use my Ridgeline. I'm getting tired of just going to the store and back and feel like I am only using half of this great vehicle's potential. So if you have ideas of a get together in the HIll Country let me know - I'm in!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Let me know when if there is a get together in the Hill Country or the San Antonio area. I'll be there.

Tiger

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have had my RL for four weeks. It gets better and better every day. From Dallas, keep me informed. Houston is just the next town over.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
i live in League city, houston surrounding ..i would like to attend the meet too..i'll try to see that any one would like to attend the install party..i'll purchase and running board and trailer hitch. may be navigation syst. scren and dvd..may have to do it two seperate time.. and any one know the cheap place to buy them before i'll get my.any sugg. ;) will help me out..hope that i can see u guy soon..
pk :)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
shingles - What? Off road? I don't even want to take my Ridge out of the garage! And if its raining I guarantee it won't leave the garage!! My idea is a get together at a nice spot (like the Hill Country that someone suggested) and drive around to see some sights, wildlife, maybe play some golf, whatever. Then, back to the hotel for a huge tailgate party. We can have a contest to see who can ice down the most cans of beers in their trunk (I'm pretty much an expert at this by now so be warned!!). Off road did you say? Man, I hope to never have the tires of this thing touch bare mother earth!

·
Registered
578 Posts
haha... well, I think it'd be fun to try it out once or twice. I'm more of a road racing and auto-x type of guy. This is my first truck. So I figured I'd try it out.

I think anywhere out in the hill countries would be a fun get together.

·
Registered
86 Posts
shingles said:
Yes it is. :)

Didn't you sell your s2k?

I'm starting to see a more Ridgelines on the road now.
yeah, I did, sold it and got a 05 civic and 05 G35 coupe... I sold the G b/c it just wasnt the "same" as the S.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm in Temple, pretty close to Austin. Saw a white RL the other day with ALLSTATE written all over it on FM2305, close to the house. Guessing it was a company truck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well im back been working on my other project(turbo integra) but im back with a vengence nice to see everyone is representing

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm from Houston. I just join the forum yesterday.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts