Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ridgeline carpets do look very cool with the logo's and the webbing is very serviceable. Thanks Steve! Oh BTW, how cool is this Honda Metro? Sonia looks better on her than I....although she does'nt know how to ride a bike! :D

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
WOW....She looks like a natural on that Metro. Good for her. Please tell her for me I said, "You go girl". :D
Carpets look great Tex. Nicely done.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I agree on all counts. The netting has come in handy on a couple of loads for me. It stretches nicely to secure all kinds of loads (ie furniture and storm debris- branches, etc). Well worth the $50+ HANDA charges for it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I also like the carpets, I have them in the front but haven't put them in the back since I am using it more for cargo than people. I did notice one thing strange, they tried to sell me the wrong color for my vehicle, they tried to sell me those for the Red. I had to make them open the package and give me the other color because the gray was just wrong for my car.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
Oh BTW, how cool is this Honda Metro? Sonia looks better on her than I....although she does'nt know how to ride a bike! :D
Ya know this site has EVERYTHING! Good Ridgeline Information, good membership partisipation, and now Biker Chicks. You got to love it! :D

L

·
0 Posts
RidgeMe said:
Ya know this site has EVERYTHING! Good Ridgeline Information, good membership partisipation, and now Biker Chicks. You got to love it! :D
Here's another biker chick for you.
This was Drew, my kart racer, and I on a bike run for Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital. He didn't drive of course but he sure felt important when I let him sit up front.:p
sorry..can't make it any bigger without distorting it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts