Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Youtube seems to be having a meltdown tonight. Whole bunch of 500 error codes...

Chip H.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Anyone notice That the trailer lights weren't hooked up to truck?
Sure hope honda provides at least a 4 pin conector standard.

·
Registered
115 Posts
That was a great video! Still not a fan of the armrests and no middle console, but I am intrigued by the in-bed speakers and available power outlet. Honda really did think about the "tailgater" mindset when they designed the truck, I just wish it had more of a truck feel on the interior.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
I finally got to watch it late last night, and Nathan did a good job. I liked that the inverter compartment had room for your Dewalt charger, but it looked like the door was a little flimsy.

Chip H.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Much more informative than the official Honda reveal! They got some great exterior footage. Definitely worth your 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I finally got to watch it late last night, and Nathan did a good job. I liked that the inverter compartment had room for your Dewalt charger, but it looked like the door was a little flimsy.

Chip H.

The tacoma ones are flimsy as well but surprisingly besides being stolen we never sell any, hopefully an aftermarket will come out with a stiffer lockable one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts