Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Thank you so much for everyones help, ladyridge was right when she said the people in this forum were the best ever. I will be on my hunt for my New RTS today, although it is Veterens day, my bank is not open, but the dealerships sure are !! hahaha:)
Wish me luck , I will post pics of either my new black or white RTS.
Chris

BYE BYE ISUZU, HELLO HONDA

L

·
0 Posts
OMG..I love these kind of stories. Be sure and keep us posted on your progress. And remember..the key to a happy life is always look for the SILVER lining!! :D
Good luck.

·
Registered
626 Posts
You're welcome! Everyone on here is so helpful, and we all love this great truck we have, even with its first-model-year issues... good luck with your purchase!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
chrissalvatore said:
BYE BYE ISUZU, HELLO HONDA
We went from a Trooper the the Ridgeline. We loved our Trooper and had lots of fun and adventures in it but in the end there is NO COMPARISON! What model Isuzu are you leaving behind?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Well since red wasn't an option, GO WHITE! ;). Just have to be the voice of dissension you know. :cool:

·
Registered
333 Posts
....GEEEZZ!! :eek: Black, black, black, black, black, black. They must travel in packs! :eek:

Consider this quote from JafaDog:

"Remember all you physics fans: black is the absence of color; white is all the colors of the spectrum!"

(view from my office...:cool: )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
farmguy said:
....GEEEZZ!! :eek: Black, black, black, black, black, black. They must travel in packs! :eek:

Consider this quote from JafaDog:

"Remember all you physics fans: black is the absence of color; white is all the colors of the spectrum!"

(view from my office...:cool: )
It should however be noted that in this case the opposite is true because in your quote you are talking about light not pigments. So a black vehicle could be seen as all colors of the spectrum, where white is the absence of all color. By the way, I only bother to bring this up because my wife and I were arguing with a pringles print trivia question (yes we know the can is not going to defend itself) that the answer was inaccurate because it didn't differentiate between pigment and light. The three primary colors of light are Red, Green and Blue, the three primary colors for pigments are Red, Yellow and Blue (plus Black sometimes).

·
Registered
333 Posts
captmiddy said:
It should however be noted that in this case the opposite is true because in your quote you are talking about light not pigments. So a black vehicle could be seen as all colors of the spectrum, where white is the absence of all color. By the way, I only bother to bring this up because my wife and I were arguing with a pringles print trivia question (yes we know the can is not going to defend itself) that the answer was inaccurate because it didn't differentiate between pigment and light. The three primary colors of light are Red, Green and Blue, the three primary colors for pigments are Red, Yellow and Blue (plus Black sometimes).
....dang!:eek:
I shoulda known, too... my mom was a painter! (artist, not house...)
JafaDog, do you have any defense for this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts