Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D A special THANK YOU to T Mac & JuliE for all your obvious efforts for the 2007 RIDGE RUN in St. Louis. Thank You to Huey Honda for being the host dealership and for the Ridgeline baseball hat. Thank You JPPHOTO for all of your help and efforts in making this Ridge Run possible & successful. I sincerely thank you for all the personal assistance you gave me. Thank You to all the sponsers who made the Ridge Run possible & successful, it would not have been possible with out your help. Thank You to the Drury Hotel for allowing all the ROCers to party to the wee hours on the 4th floor of your parking garage. A very, very special THANK YOU to Gary Flint and his team for all their patience in listening to and answering all the questions that were hurled at them. But most of all I would like to thank each and every member and guest, that attended, for all of the kindness, patience and help you gave this GIMPY SENIOR CITIZEN. It was very much appreciated!!
In case any body has any doubts ----- I HAD A BALL !!! and met many new friends.

·
Registered
289 Posts
RidgeTrotter,
It was great meeting you too. I enjoyed our Saturday evening conversation very much. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Glad you made it safely back to north Georgia. I had a ball at the ROC meet too!! :D

Jim

·
Registered
179 Posts
My father and I were very pleased to meet you. Hopefully we can get together sometime. Did the backpack stay put for you during the rest of your trip?

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
:D A special THANK YOU to T Mac & JuliE for all your obvious efforts for the 2007 RIDGE RUN in St. Louis. Thank You to Huey Honda for being the host dealership and for the Ridgeline baseball hat. Thank You JPPHOTO for all of your help and efforts in making this Ridge Run possible & successful. I sincerely thank you for all the personal assistance you gave me. Thank You to all the sponsers who made the Ridge Run possible & successful, it would not have been possible with out your help. Thank You to the Drury Hotel for allowing all the ROCers to party to the wee hours on the 4th floor of your parking garage. A very, very special THANK YOU to Gary Flint and his team for all their patience in listening to and answering all the questions that were hurled at them. But most of all I would like to thank each and every member and guest, that attended, for all of the kindness, patience and help you gave this GIMPY SENIOR CITIZEN. It was very much appreciated!!
In case any body has any doubts ----- I HAD A BALL !!! and met many new friends.
The pleasure of meeting you was worth the trip. Glad you made it back home. Hope to see you again soon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My father and I were very pleased to meet you. Hopefully we can get together sometime. Did the backpack stay put for you during the rest of your trip?
Jason, it held all the way home. I thank you so much for the help.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Pete,

We sure did enjoy our time with you. You are an inspiration to all that meet you.

Hope to see you again next year, or at a mini meet somewhere sooner.

Tmac -Roc Truck of the Month ridgetrotter's???? We have enough pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
It was nice meeting you. Thank you for helping me when I arrived on Thursday afternoon, as well as your company during the meet. Vic

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Pete: it was a pleasure meeting you.......................Especially since you were the first face to welcome myself and my wife on Thurs. Aug.2nd.
You are right, it was a fantasic trip and was appreciated by all who attended.

To all that attended and all who took part in the preparations...................THANKYOU FOR A WONDERFUL ADVENTURE!!!:D

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts
Hey Pete,
I waited until I thought most people posted some comments before mine. Like I told you when you were undecided about attending, you'd be most welcomed at the meet and would have no worries about anything. You're a good kid! I'll see you next time! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts