Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To: T Mac & Julie & kids, Honda America, Sponsors, guests, ROC members, spouses, hotel, etc.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts. The commitment from all of those involved is deeply appreciated. Truly a memorable event for which me and Sharol shall not soon forget. THANKS again for making it that way.

·
Super Moderator
8,121 Posts
I had blast with all of you who attended. T MAC and JuliE, thank you for making the event possible and putting in the time to make sure it went as well as possible. JPPHOTO, thanks for the camera and picture taking advice. By the way, your stereo may be nicer than mine, but my truck looks better than yours :cool: CSIMO, thanks for not taking advantage of my left gaurd being down when we met, it was a pleasure speaking with you ;) . ChrisM, thank you for letting bum a smoke of of you :D, I had a great time talking with you and your wife! K757, I promise I will get the photo message that Gary had for Spartan to you as soon as I get my truck back from the shop. Argen, thanks for letting me follow you to Saint Louis, MO and putting up with the unscheduled stops along the way:eek: Gary Flint, you are possibly the most personable individual I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to and thanks to you and Kevin for taking the time to work on my truck. Pete (RidgeTrotter), it was a pleasure to meet you and I am very happy you decided to attend the meet. If you ever get down to Texas, look me up, I'd like to buy you a beer!

To those who decided not to attend the national meet and went to Spartan's meet, all I have to say is:

Naaa na na naaa naaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
To those who decided not to attend the national meet and went to Spartan's meet, all I have to say is:

Naaa na na naaa naaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
Here we thought you were going to Spartan's meet after we saw your poll vote. Changed my plans. :D

All kidding aside, looks like you guys had a wonderful time. We had a great day as well. :)

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Many, many thanks to Tom and JuliE for all of their hard work in setting this up, Gary Flint and the rest of the Honda crew, the gang at Huey's Honda, our ROC sponsors and my fellow ROCers for one helluva great time! Other than the weather it could not have come off better and it was great finally putting a face with some of the names here. Great folks, great trucks, great food and beverages all contributing to a great time. See ya'll next year!

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
How long is that in Dog Beers? :D :D
I believe for every beer you have, that's seven dog beers!

This is why dogs like to sleep so much & vary between being very laid back or very belligerent!

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Man, I appreciate that! I have been perplexed for years about that one!.....I will now turn my attention to figuring out the lyrics to "Louie, Louie" :D
I have written a song (unpublished) called "Does Anybody Really Know How 'Louie Louie" Really Go?"

By contrast, I did bother to copyright & publish my immortal "I Love to Watch My Mother Work." I am still crushed that Willie Nelson did not elect to cover it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts