Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RTL AWD Silver
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The advice and experiences documented on this forum have helped me greatly with direction toward the right Ridgeline model for our mission and negotiating a fair purchase price with the dealer. A member even recommended a dealer that still had a nice selection of new 2019 RTLs in WY. I'm hoping that the deal we agreed upon will stick and that I'll be driving a new RTL home in a couple of days. This internet buying experience has really been an eye opener, but I'm hopeful that a deals a deal! Thanks for your help to newbies! (Update: Scored a great deal on an awesome RTL)

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
Hope it all works out for the 2019 RTL. Be sure to pick up some fireworks while you are in Wyoming!

Reactions: Chopperbob

·
Registered
2019 RTL AWD Silver
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we are proud owners of a new 2019 RTL! Tyrrelll Honda is an honest dealer to work with and they still have one 2019 gray Honda RTL left. After completing the deal online, it took one hour at the dealership. No high pressure tactics here. Nice!

·
Registered
2019 RTL AWD Silver
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stayed at the Lodge of Deadwood and parked next to a Sport model from OK. What are the chances, right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts