Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, a thread for us Maritimers! Most Canadians west of Quebec forget about us, but TMac has given us our very own home. Thank you.:)

Now, where are the other Atlantic Canadians?????

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Yeah! Thanks T-Mac .. I'm the FAR East member from NFLD and hopefully we can get a few more Easterners to jump in and maybe we'll also have a meet sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah! There are three of us now!!!

Dale is from NS. Maybe we'll have a meet in Cape Breton! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good Day guys,
Currently I am in Ontario but am moving to Oromocto this summer. If you see my Red Ridgline around the base give me a wave.

Tony

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be just south of you a tad in Saint John, Tony! I take you are being stationed at Base Gagetown?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey! I passed a red RL with roof racks on the road to Freetown in mid July. Was that you??? :D

I was in a black RL pulling a horse trailer...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was in Halifax last weekend and saw two black, a blue and a silver Ridge!

Congrats on your new purchase; you'll love it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey All,

Got mine Feb 2006, way down in Yarmouth NS, hands down the best vehicle I've owned or driven for that matter. When you compare this package to the competition in the same price range - the value is unbelievable. The wife has a 2006 RAV Sport - its kind of fun - I've gotten used to driving it since I can't seem to keep her out of my RL............what can ya do??:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts