Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be nice to say thanks to every veteran!

All you Vets step up and let us know who you are?

I would have started a poll to see what branch you all served under, but I don't know how to do it. maybe some else will start it for me?

L

·
0 Posts
Actually lowrider, I started one of those awhile back and it's in the archives somewhere.
I'm ALWAYS ready to thank our Vets.
THANK YOU!!:)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
lowrider90 said:

I would have started a poll to see what branch you all served under, but I don't know how to do it. maybe some else will start it for me?
22 years Air Force, retired E8:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
USAF - 6 years (84-90)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VaVet96 said:
U.S. Air Force Retired.

By the way, here is a link to a website of tributes to our fallen soldiers. They were created by the families. It's not political. It's heart-breaking ... inspiring ... tough to watch. Let us never forget.

http://www.legacy.com/Soldiers.asp?Page=FSMovingTributes
Wow, everyone should check it out. I didn't know moving tributes exists. I watched a bunch, hit me right in the heart. I will visit the site again.

Thanks for posting the link.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thank you and thanks to all vets. US Navy 1968-1972 and just retired from 30 years of federal service to the US Navy in April.:D

·
Registered
315 Posts
U.S. Marine 1997 - Present

·
Registered
22 Posts
To Lowrider90 I say You're Welcome! To my fellow vets I, also, say Thank You!

USAF 1971 - 2000 All of them as a Medic. While every military member is always ready and able to go wherever the leadership sends us--it is up to us as citizens to make sure their blood is only spent when it really is essential.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
I was too old for Nam and too young for Korea. I have the highest respect for those that have served. God bless them all.

·
Registered
142 Posts
lowrider90 said:

AMEN. I honestly get misty eyed when I think of all of the great men and women who have sacrificed so much for us to have our freedom and way of life.

It sickens me that pro athletes and "movie stars" make the ridiculous amount of money that they do (and usually complain about it), while the military, teachers, police, firefighters, and other public servants get squat.

Thanks to all of you. Please know how much we appreciate it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ditto all that. Thanks to all the Veterans past and present.:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
US Navy 1972-1978, Corpsman

Thanks to all the other Veterans, and the many of you who support us.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
thank You To All Of The Veterans!!!!! They Have And Still Keep Our Country Safe. Three Of Our Five Children Served.... Airforce,army, And Navy.

Sorry I Was Late!

:) :) :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts