Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is long overdue, but I have to give H-and-A a lot of credit for helping me with an order earlier this year. I know I sometimes read forums like these to see what kind of service vendors provide before I order, so I thought I'd post this for new folks as an "atta-boy" and vouch for H-and-A's good service.

This spring, I placed a sizeable order for several accessories, and I ended up receiving one damaged from UPS, and the other item with mismatched parts packaged from Honda.

I followed H-and-A's returns procedure, and stayed in contact with Bill via email and phone, even through UPS snafu'ing up the return tracking numbers. Bill replied to all of my emails and had answers for me same-day. He was also good enough to call me at my request so I could help sort out UPS's tracking number situation.

In the end, I received everything in excellent condition, and added some great accesories to my truck. I am appreciative to H-and-A, and especially Bill, for really taking a customer-oriented approach and helping me get everything resolved.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Super Moderator
5,203 Posts
I have to wholeheartedly agree with your statements. I was shorted an item on a shipment from H&A. When I called they shipped the item out immediately without any hesitation.

Thanks

·
Registered
762 Posts
We get quite a lot of good feedback about Bill. He's very knowledgeable on Hondas and very thorough when working on solving problems. Another plus is he orders enough things online to know how it feels to be on the other side of the transaction.

-Trevor
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts