Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1501 - 1520 of 1543 Posts

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Truly the good old days...Santa Maria Run 2010, The Ranch at Riverside 2011, Sedona 2011

in the top pic, we have Dan (Twintym) and Pam, next is Tony (Toobuku), then "Stewie", Ron (5SDude) and Cindy in the middle, Danny (e_piph_a_ny) and Ivy is next, and Joe (JOZ RIDG) and Joyce at the end.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
^^ I'd love to be able to put screen names to faces! I know these pictures are a decade old now, but a L to R of the different folks would be awesome!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
^^ I'd love to be able to put screen names to faces! I know these pictures are a decade old now, but a L to R of the different folks would be awesome!
Screen names? That's tough! I don't remember some of the folks, but in the top pic, we have Dan (Twintym) and Pam, next is Tony (Toobuku), then "Stewie", Ron (5SDude) and Cindy in the middle, Danny (e_piph_a_ny) and Ivy is next, and Joe (JOZ RIDG) and Joyce at the end.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

Ron - This picture was of the Comma Club members at the Sedona meet....

Names?

L to R

Joe - Pizza Man
Ron - 5Sdude
Dan - OndLinks
Next 4 2 back & 2 front ? Joz's ridge Epiphany BruceRTL and ?? not sure Help!!
Far R to L
Pam -Truckin
Kevin - Meanmachine
Back R to L
Stewie - Stewie
??? - Unsure
Me - CUinaRdige

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Very sad to here the news about the passing of Dan.
I met Dan (ONDLinks) back in spring of 2007 at my first Ridgeline Meet.
This was May 5th 2007 Altoona, PA Honda Ridgeline Mid-Atlantic Truck Meet.
I met Dan at other Ridgeline meets in the first 3 years I attended for a total of 7 meets. I think Dan was at all the ones I attended except the 2007 St.Louis MO/ Ridge Run meet I made that long haul from Washington, DC to St Louis without the North East/ Mid Atlantic bunch.
Altoona PA, Long Island/ Riverhead NY, 2008 Columbus Ohio Honda Plant Tour Combo Meet, Cape May NJ meet Swartswood NJ Picnic /SpartanML our host.
Hershey Park PA meet I saw Dan at all of them.
I still have the light kinda army green color T-shirt we got for the 2007 Altoona PA Meet. On it in black lettering it says
Wanted! Have You Seen A RIDGELINE in big bold letters
then in smaller black letters it says
It was last seen driving down Route 80 heading for Altoona. There seems to be several members of this gang gathering at local watering holes.
It is unclear as to there intent. At first glance they would appear to be harmless; laughing, joking and just having a good old time. However, some of the local Dodge, Ford and Chevy trucks have been seen quietly backing away whenever they appear.
They answer to the following names, Ondlinks, Pizza Man, Ultra-Hog, TBird, RRider, Croutons, LadyRidge, Kdogofjtown, JerseyRidge, Shorty, Alsridgeline, Mugnpwr, MDWalls, FTM1, Davisn456, and there may be more.
It is believed that the names are some type of code words that are used to communicate with one another on the internet.
If you should happen to speak to any of these people... Pleas! Use Caution!
They have been known to ramble on for hours about there Honda Ridgeline Trucks, and there numbers are growing!
Then you have a picture of the 1st Generation Ridgeline at the bottom with In Altoona, PA Honda Ridgeline Mid-Atlantic Truck Meet May 5th 2007
I still have mine, Fred! I hope you're doing well.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Hey Pizza Man and Carl. Sorry I'm late catching up on the news about Dan. I'll try to find the picture and repost it. I think my best shot of him is from 2008 Combined meet. I'm sad about that news and send my regrets to his loved ones.
Thanks, O! I'll pass it on the next time I see his wife.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts

Ron - This picture was of the Comma Club members at the Sedona meet....

Names?

L to R

Joe - Pizza Man
Ron - 5Sdude
Dan - OndLinks
Next 4 2 back & 2 front ? Joz's ridge Epiphany BruceRTL and ?? not sure Help!!
Far R to L
Pam -Truckin
Kevin - Meanmachine
Back R to L
Stewie - Stewie
??? - Unsure
Me - CUinaRdige
MDWalls (Bud) is directly behind Joz'sRidge.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Still lurking here too. Very sorry to hear about Dan, cancer sucks, i’ve Been diagnosed with MS about 3 years ago, this sucks too, get tired quick but I push forward ,some days are worse than others, sold the RL last May and leased a 2018 Ram, very nice truck but still miss the Ridge. Good to hear from some of the originals.
Sorry to hear about the MS, Dave. I hear there is a new drug in the trial stage that could be made available. Best wishes!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Sorry to hear about the MS, Dave. I hear there is a new drug in the trial stage that could be made available. Best wishes!
Thanks Joe , there’s a lot of drugs on the market from oral to injections, some work some don’t but from what I understand some of the newer drugs on the market are supposed to be real good. How are you doing these days?

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
This was May 5th 2007 Altoona, PA Honda Ridgeline Mid-Atlantic Truck Meet.
I didn't even know this happened. I was living in Ligonier, PA at the time not 45 minutes away from Altoona. I was 24 years old, dirt poor, working my way through a second degree and preparing for my upcoming wedding. And, I didn't yet own a RL. I had, however, already begun my interest with them from selling at the Honda dealership in Greensburg the summer/fall before. Again, I'm terribly regretful that I missed the "glory days" of the ROC back then. Then again, I was young and dumb - probably wasn't the best time for hanging with me anyways.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
How are you doing these days?
Well, I'll be 71 soon enough and have had heart issues since 50. Recent doctor visit found some additional issues. We're doing further tests. Hopefully the results will be good. Should have a decision by the end of the week.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hope all is good Pizzaman!

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I still have mine, Fred! I hope you're doing well.
Nice to hear from you Joe I am doing pretty good.
I hope you and family are doing well.

·
Super Moderator
22,535 Posts
I can't post anymore. Every word I type is being collected for a purpose I am unaware of but it is creepy.
Sadly, I can't tell if you're being serious or trying to be funny.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Well, I'll be 71 soon enough and have had heart issues since 50. Recent doctor visit found some additional issues. We're doing further tests. Hopefully the results will be good. Should have a decision by the end of the week.
Hi Pizza Man, we go WAY back in the G1 days, just giving a shout out to ya. Im still digging trails on my old "04" Rhino. From all the post you had that i read seems like thats what you like to visit watch and rock. Would love to get a new sport ride but thinking of cooling it down and doing more hiking and camping, it would be a major change for me. YOULL BE FINE AND RIPPIN again in no time.

1501 - 1520 of 1543 Posts
About this Discussion
1.5K Replies
144 Participants
Carsmak
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing