Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just joined the fourms. Im considering purchasing one of these trucks.

I just finished a test drive on one. I loved the truck, but in the 15 mins i was driving it, i was already wondering if this footrest petal can be removed. It sucks, with it there theres no way to stretch your foot.

Is this removable? if so how hard, and does it cause problems?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard Sarkar! You will be so distracted by all of the great things that the Ridgeline does so well, and discovering new ones that you did not anticipate before purchasing one, that your leg will not have a chance to complain. Actually, at 5'10" I don't have any problem with the foot rest at all but I understand that some taller people may. The link that Vrekrtr posted will help.

( By the way, welcome back Verkrtr! I have missed you on the ROC recently. I hope that all is well and it was just a busy summer vacation. )

Now, back on subject - Once again, welcome aboard Sarkar! Also, if you can amke it to the other ROC (Roc and Roll Hall of Fame) in Cleveland, Ohio on November 5th, we are having a 'meet' there. Would love to see you and you could check out and talk to a bunch of Ridgeline owners. Check out http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2169&page=6&pp=10 and http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2265&page=2&pp=10 for info.
We will be honored by the presence of the one, the only, the Queen of the ROC - LADYRIDGE and her primer gray Ridgeline! You don't want to miss this...

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
We will be honored by the presence of the one, the only, the Queen of the ROC - LADYRIDGE and her primer gray Ridgeline! You don't want to miss this...
You're getting might brave there...and you're right, I don't want to miss her reaction to the primer gray comment! :eek: :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I don't want to miss her reaction to the primer gray comment! :eek: :D
I have been trying to light that fire for a few weeks now. So far no flames. I am ready to run when she does spot it though! :D

L

·
0 Posts
Oh don't you worry Mr. Hogg...I didn't miss it.
I'm just saving up all that I can for the 5th of November because for you it will be like the 4th of July.

And don't think I didn't see your comment too Mr. Swampi.

All I have to say is....

kaSJDcfh;waurhf;SjdCVLPAYsk;djv;kjvksjvkjvdBACKSaslknlajnvakvaskljnvARE;skiu;akisva;kivA;akj;kajvakjvaskjvBITCHzl;jfnv;ldfbv;alkba;lkhbva;lfdbvj. :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im only 5'10" But i have bad knees

If i sit too long without moving i get sore. I suppose i also have long legs. It just felt weird not being able to move my left foot at all. It was stuck there or i had to bend it ina weird angle to go behind my right foot lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts