Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have been using the P21 for a couple of years and it works great. The feature I like the most is when you get it on the trim it will not turn white.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Wow! This guy put a lot of time and effort into his tests. It sounds like Klasse is the winner. I wonder if there have been any updates since his last test. Thanks for the tip on the link to his site.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ultra-HOG said:
Wow! This guy put a lot of time and effort into his tests. It sounds like Klasse is the winner. I wonder if there have been any updates since his last test. Thanks for the tip on the link to his site.
Yeah, it seems to be a few years old.
All the products are basically the same.
Zaino now has the NEW ZFX Flash cure accelerator additive.
That would make it less time consuming.
I was considering this when I found the test link.
http://properautocare.com/klaskit.html
I usually just use any wax I have in the garage but,
now I seem to care. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
I remember reading a test that Consumer Reports did a few years ago. Seems that Zaino was the overall winner, but only outperformed NuFinish by a small margin.

As I remember it NuFinish did better than nearly all competitors... even those costing 20 times as much.

If someone still has that issue, or online access please post the results. I just can't remember all the details.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
csimo said:
I remember reading a test that Consumer Reports did a few years ago. Seems that Zaino was the overall winner, but only outperformed NuFinish by a small margin.

As I remember it NuFinish did better than nearly all competitors... even those costing 20 times as much.

If someone still has that issue, or online access please post the results. I just can't remember all the details.
I think you are correct, I remember that.
It was a number of years ago.

·
Registered
89 Posts
collinite makes probably the best wax out its not to popular i use their marque d'elegance it is by far the best wax out there

·
Registered
89 Posts
It shine is better and longer, and the repelling of water is allot better and longer, it holds up to acid rain and bird droppings allot better, if you really want to see the condition of your paint at night take a black light and go over your car with it you will be amazed at what hidden damage you will see

1 - 10 of 10 Posts