Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
Well congratulations. I did mull over the steel metallic, beautiful color. I am very happy with the Pewter color, and my wife loves it.
I really wanted to get that color too.....and the dealer had one sitting there. Much less common a color as well. Congrats on the nice ride馃槃

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
I really wanted to get that color too.....and the dealer had one sitting there. Much less common a color as well. Congrats on the nice ride馃槃
Must be a beautiful site driving past your place seeing two Ridgelines. By the way I also owned a dark cherry pearl G1. Beautiful truck, many many compliments on that one, lots of OEM, wife still mourns that one.

Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
Must be a beautiful site driving past your place seeing two Ridgelines. By the way I also owned a dark cherry pearl G1. Beautiful truck, many many compliments on that one, lots of OEM, wife still mourns that one.
My wife LOVES her G1. I let her drive the G2 yesterday......I know at some point she will "acquire" it, lol. She stole my 2007 G1 and loved it so much that she bought a 2013 as we figured Honda might not make another generation. Glad they did!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts