Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mercedes swoop: 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 boasts of its powerful V-8 captured inside sedan styling with a coupe twist

Okay, so why is this review on our Ridgeline forum? Mainly just for the quote below but if you'd like to read the full review, be my guest. :)

And here’s something that baffles me: The air conditioning in this $78,000 luxury car wasn’t nearly as good as the AC in the Honda Ridgeline pickup truck I tested earlier.

I got in the CLS500 on a 94-degree day, and it took a full 10 minutes with the AC on high to cool the car off. On that day, it was horrible to try to do a bunch of errands, in and out of the car.
See... yet another star on the Ridgeline's helmet.

·
Registered
802 Posts
And one of my girlfriend's first comments about the RL was how quiet the a/c was compared to what I traded in...a Mercedes...(not a CLS, though) ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
T Mac,
I first thought you were quoting from James Healey's , USA Today, review til I linked to the website. Here's the same author's review of the Ridgeline with similar comparisons to MB and V8 teaser. Don't know if you have it listed in your reviews topic....you do have a few.
http://www.portlandtribune.com/adxl8.cgi?id=X081805

BTW great site. I enjoy this as much as your Element site ... I almost became a "5th Element". Our former Odyssey was plated "Tardis".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts