Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes isn’t done yet—signs are its new model expansion is just beginning. The biggest leap? That would be the automaker’s plans to produce a full-blown pickup truck.

Reports out of Germany suggest Mercedes is considering spinning a large, double-cab pickup off the upcoming G-Class (AW, April 11). We know this may sound ludicrous, but Cadillac has proven with the Escalade EXT that the demand for such a vehicle exists, even if it is limited to the North American market and is fairly small by comparison to other emerging segments.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Mercedes could improve their reliability by having Honda build and private label their new truck. Is kinda funny lookin tho... Ain't it?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
You have got to be kidding me. I still don't understand vehicles like the Cadillac Escalade EXT and the Lincoln Navigator Blackwood Truck. I don't understand what a 'luxury pickup truck' is used for in the real world.

Sorry if I am coming across as being cranky. I didn't get to bed until 0530 this AM. Pretty much got hammered in the ER last night.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
I saw the Ridgeline referred to in another forum as an "Avalanche fetus". Hilarious!!! :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Avalanche fetus?
That is hilarious!
The Ridgeline is only the beginning,
typical Honda trendsetting.
My truck looks better and more normal every day.
It makes me happy. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
The Great Tristano said:
This is going too far for me...if people refer to the Ridgeline as a metrosexual truck, this must be a little truck princess.
regardless, you know it's gonna be in every rap video once it comes out

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
danimal said:
regardless, you know it's gonna be in every rap video once it comes out
with 22" chrome spinnas

Boomp shoosh boomp boomp boomp shoosh

Look at my fine ladies
In my new Mercedes
They say it's not a truck
But who gives a BLEEEP

:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Northwood said:
My truck looks better and more normal every day.
I find that it also makes other trucks look absolutely hideous. I sometimes want to burst out laughing when I see other crew cab, short bed trucks because they're so awkward! You look at the cab and the hood and you expect this massive, hulking truck...then there's a little 5-foot bed just kinda tacked onto the back.

L

·
0 Posts
shovelhd said:
with 22" chrome spinnas

Boomp shoosh boomp boomp boomp shoosh

Look at my fine ladies
In my new Mercedes
They say it's not a truck
But who gives a BLEEEP

:D
I tried to spit and make rap noises as I read THE LYRICS TO your little rap song here and all I accomplished was getting myself all wet!! rotflmao!! :D

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
ladyridge said:
I tried to spit and make rap noises as I read THE LYRICS TO your little rap song here and all I accomplished was getting myself all wet!! rotflmao!! :D
If you only had a camcorder and the means to post an MPEG or WMA file - it would be priceless!!!!!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts