Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
501 - 520 of 530 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,632 Posts
My local dealer finally sold the Radiant Red HPD Sport RL (VIN...7...) they have had on their lot since nearly the introduction of the 2021's. It's been on the lot nearly 4 months. I wonder who blinked first - the dealer or the customer?

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport (ETA TBD...)
141 Posts
My local dealer finally sold the Radiant Red HPD Sport RL (VIN...7...) they have had on the lost since nearly the introduction of the 2021's. It's been on the lot nearly 4 months. I wonder who blinked first - the dealer or the customer?
was it below/ at msrp or above? Apparently if you live somewhere other than the mid Atlantic you get thousands off msrp.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,632 Posts
was it below/ at msrp or above? Apparently if you live somewhere other than the mid Atlantic you get thousands off msrp.
The price was around MSRP for the past few months, but there were a few additional profit items for the dealer that were added, raising the price by another $1,200. I live in the Denver area, where the price of everything has been in a steady upward trend.

·
Registered
Porsche 911 & 8 motorcycles
29 Posts
My local dealer finally sold the Radiant Red HPD Sport RL (VIN...7...) they have had on their lot since nearly the introduction of the 2021's. It's been on the lot nearly 4 months. I wonder who blinked first - the dealer or the customer?
Really? Damn. Had I known that, I would've contacted that dealer, bought the truck, and drove it home to the Pacific Northwest. I can't any new trucks that aren't spoken for or carrying an inflated price over MSRP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Used ones ate available in Southern Michigan, but not cheap. The dealers say that a few are scheduled to arrive in August but all are spoken for. I found one available in Traverse City, about 4 hours from where I live so I drove up and bought it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The 5 local dealers around me have a combined 7 Ridgelines at of today (7/14/21). Most are Sports, but there is one BE and a couple of other trims.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thought you guys may find this interesting

·
Registered
141 Posts
Most if not all of the RL units in Jacksonville are sold before they get off the truck. I was lucky and they had 4 to 5 to choose from, one a HPD which I really did not want. Mine is white and glad that it is! View attachment 415645
Looks great

·
Registered
301 Posts
Most if not all of the RL units in Jacksonville are sold before they get off the truck. I was lucky and they had 4 to 5 to choose from, one a HPD which I really did not want. Mine is white and glad that it is! View attachment 415645
Good looking truck! Looks just like mine--that's why I had to add the window stickers, so we could tell them apart LOL.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered a Ridgeline RTL-E (red) in March; just received a message the it will be at the dealer July 21-25th. I hope it truly gets here.
I hope so too, been waiting on a Blue RTL for sometime and Honda just moved the production date into AUG on mine

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well idk about anyone else but with the truck getting pushed back from may until July 22-26 delivery, (Finally showing on the inventory as in transit) I have been able to save up and buy some parts. A few of em thanks to fellow members!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well idk about anyone else but with the truck getting pushed back from may until July 22-26 delivery, (Finally showing on the inventory as in transit) I have been able to save up and buy some parts. A few of em thanks to fellow members! View attachment 415707
That is so funny, and could easily be me right now. I too have a 21 PWP Sport on order, mine was mid March pushed back to some time in Aug, slower to get up north I guess.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E Obsidian Blue Pearl
251 Posts
The price was around MSRP for the past few months, but there were a few additional profit items for the dealer that were added, raising the price by another $1,200. I live in the Denver area, where the price of everything has been in a steady upward trend.
AFAIK Ralph Schomp still has some 2019 Sport models on their waaaay back lot for cheeeeap. But no one wants them, so some are now in the Service Loaner fleet. Had one for a week late last year while RS skillfully fixed my creaky rear window.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dealer BS or potentially real?

I have had a deposit on an RTL-E for 2+ months. Got a few calls & email last week stating they expect the car to arrive before the end of the month, but admitted they have no real idea until the Ridgeline is actually shipped. Nothing is showing as 'in transit' on the Honda website yet so my expectations are low.

In this nutty auto market does anyone really know how the dealers are notified of pending allocations/shipments and how accurate that info is even to the dealer at this time?

Thanks for your assistance
Michael

501 - 520 of 530 Posts