Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
581 - 600 of 645 Posts

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
235 Posts
Congratulations! Happy for you. Mine will come one of these days. 😩Hopefully!
how long have you been waiting?Having the checklist from the site was a big help, no issues with wet carpets which I was happy about.

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
235 Posts
I do like the Sport wheels.
These will be up for sale- I got black edition wheels I will be putting on and my truck is basically sitting until it’s detailed and the PPF gets put on late next week.

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
235 Posts
So for the first time in inventory search I see 2 within the zip code and NONE nearby. I have never seen that before. I have typically been able to see at least 5 others in transit or on lot

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
I see a few of different color with black edition in transit to different KC dealerships. Not mine. My dealership has a board showing the dates of scheduled production of all the different models. Yesterday mine still showed scheduled to be built this week. 🤞

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
235 Posts
Looks awesome, Kevin. You speak like you are only allowed visitation. 😂
I was 3 hours at the dealership. Hopefully, your time will be less. Enjoy.
day of pickup was 50mins, in and out

·
Registered
1 Posts
First time poster, long time listener! I put down a deposit on a new RTL-E on Monday. Silver Lunar, no additional packages. Dealer (Faulkner Honda in Harrisburg, PA) is 1.5 hrs away, but they aren't marking up and I really liked the sales rep. Should be available mid-August.

I went to the closest dealer to me as they had an incoming Silver RTL-E, but it had the HPD pkg. I looked at it today, I didn't like the look. Bronze wheels on silver . They are charging $1K over MSRP.

My wife likes the Kia Telluride and Sorrento, we looked at them today. Nice, but hard to get and the dealer is up charging by about $2500. They seem gimmicky compared to Honda.

I wish the Lunar silver came in a black edition pkg, I like the look of the blacked out trim. Even the Ridgeline brochure shows silver with black trim!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
235 Posts
First time poster, long time listener! I put down a deposit on a new RTL-E on Monday. Silver Lunar, no additional packages. Dealer (Faulkner Honda in Harrisburg, PA) is 1.5 hrs away, but they aren't marking up and I really liked the sales rep.

I went to the closest dealer to me as they had an incoming Silver RTL-E, but it had the HPD pkg. I looked at it today, I didn't like the look. Bronze wheels on silver . They are charging $1K over MSRP.

My wife likes the Kia Telluride and Sorrento, we looked at them today. Nice, but hard to get and the dealer is up charging by about $2500. They seem gimmicky compared to Honda.

I wish the Lunar silver came in a black edition pkg, I like the look of the blacked out trim. Even the Ridgeline brochure shows silver with black trim!

Sounds like something sussman Honda would do- add ADM

·
Registered
345 Posts
First time poster, long time listener! I put down a deposit on a new RTL-E on Monday. Silver Lunar, no additional packages. Dealer (Faulkner Honda in Harrisburg, PA) is 1.5 hrs away, but they aren't marking up and I really liked the sales rep.

That looks suh-weet!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may be selling my 2021 Black Edition in White, has roof rails (no crossbars), tinted front windows, factory Tonneau, upgraded subwoofer (factory location), and has clear bra on the front end. No issues. Looking at buying a big Tri-toon boat, so will need to go back to a full-size to pull it. Working on where to price it, located in Michigan. But, kicking this around. Looking into full-size trucks again and how brutal that will be! 10,XXX miles (I drive a lot for work!)
DEP, send me a PM about your White BE. I tried to PM you, but am a new member here and must need a minimum post count before I can send PMs. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Good question. Second paragraph states best July sales ever. 83,727. 13% increase in today’s environment. What would it have been with an adequate supply of computer chips? Like others have stated with no advertising.

·
Administrator
20,056 Posts
"Trucks" means HR-V, CR-V, Pilot, Passport, Odyssey, Ridgeline, RDX, and MDX.

Honda sold 2,355 Ridgelines in July 2021. See sales discussion here...

·
Registered
21 Platinum White Sport
235 Posts

for the purposes of reporting they put all into either truck or car? Even odyssey? Interesting

·
Registered
97 Posts

How many have actually been delivered. Haven't seen many new vehicles in Canada, mine was ordered in March and no sign as yet.

·
Administrator
20,056 Posts
How many have actually been delivered. Haven't seen many new vehicles in Canada, mine was ordered in March and no sign as yet.
"Sold" = "delivered". Taking a deposit for or agreeing to sell a vehicle that hasn't been manufactured or is still in transit can't be counted as a sale.

581 - 600 of 645 Posts