Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a fun experience this morning. I have been getting harassed my my dodge and Chevy bubba buddies about my Honda truck. This morning one of my friends was behind me in his Dodge Ram. We got stopped at a light and he decided to nudge me in the bumper. He eased up and barely touched me- then bumped the gas. I felt a slight push and then heard a crash. My first thought was – what has this bubba done to my Ridgeline.:(

Imagine my delight and his frustration when I got out of my truck only to find his license plate holder cracked in two on the ground and my Ridgeline without a scratch. He hadn't seen my trailer hitch and ball sticking out just past the back bumper.

I handed him his front tag through the window and said, “The Dodge just couldn't stand up to the Ridgeline.” It was great!
:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
ridgerbarry said:
I had a fun experience this morning. I have been getting harassed my my dodge and Chevy bubba buddies about my Honda truck. This morning one of my friends was behind me in his Dodge Ram. We got stopped at a light and he decided to nudge me in the bumper. He eased up and barely touched me- then bumped the gas. I felt a slight push and then heard a crash. My first thought was – what has this bubba done to my Ridgeline.:(

Imagine my delight and his frustration when I got out of my truck only to find his license plate holder cracked in two on the ground and my Ridgeline without a scratch. He hadn't seen my trailer hitch and ball sticking out just past the back bumper.

I handed him his front tag through the window and said, “The Dodge just couldn't stand up to the Ridgeline.” It was great!
:D
BRAVO...MAKES ME WANT THE HITCH IF NOTHING ELSE, TO DETER FOLK LIKE THEM:D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
This is classic. I am sure your Honda beats his Dodge for so any other reasons too, they just haven't come around yet. Or maybe they have and they need to pick on you to get past their inadequancy. :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
Well, another dodge dude uses his smarts to the best of his abiblity. no worries, he'll do it again til his truck is trashed, that is just "dodge dudes"

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
That is a funny story. The Ridge strikes again!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts