Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

521 - 536 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,323 Posts
Would you mind pisting pictures, including clearance at full lock in both directions?
Side shot, then front clearance and rear clearance, with full turn. Used my hands so you can gain perspective. Rear is the tightest-I can get my fingers in flat, when against the liner.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Awesome! That's great. Lots of clearance. Thanks for answering back.
No problem........I agonized so much over the tire size possibilities it's the least I can do! I'm just glad I didn't go 255/65 as that would have been a problem.

·
Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
3,769 Posts
265 on OEM wheels have cleared both the Ridgeline and Pilots. The issue is when we get aftermarket wheels and ATM tires. Looks like Highway tires are a bit more forgiving.

·
Registered
56 Posts
265 on OEM wheels have cleared both the Ridgeline and Pilots. The issue is when we get aftermarket wheels and ATM tires. Looks like Highway tires are a bit more forgiving.
I have to go the AT route for my use, but I think, for now, I'm going to stay away from a lift, until I can buy new rims.

2" lift + 245/70R17 seems to be the ticket, but for now, I'll just stay on stock, no lift, and go with 265/60R18s that dont rub (Cooper AT3 4S).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got my truck back from the shop! Really happy with how everything turned out. Traxda 2" front/1" back lift. Black Rhino 18x8 rims + 265/60R18 Falken Wildpeak AT/3s. Now have 10" of clearance. Very light rubbing at full lock going in reverse but not bad at all. Other than riding higher, overall feel of the ride is different so I still have to get used to that. Next up full chrome delete. Anyone want/need a full set of OEM rims/tires?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just got my truck back from the shop! Really happy with how everything turned out. Traxda 2" front/1" back lift. Black Rhino 18x8 rims + 265/60R18 Falken Wildpeak AT/3s. Now have 10" of clearance. Very light rubbing at full lock going in reverse but not bad at all. Other than riding higher, overall feel of the ride is different so I still have to get used to that. Next up full chrome delete. Anyone want/need a full set of OEM rims/tires?

View attachment 403911
That's super sharp looking, love the wheels + tires combo. I think I'm set on those wheels when I do mine. Prob gonna go 1.5/1 F/R.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's super sharp looking, love the wheels + tires combo. I think I'm set on those wheels when I do mine. Prob gonna go 1.5/1 F/R.
Thanks! Yeah I think the satin back wheels contrast very well on this truck and the Wildpeaks profile and tread pattern fit the RL nicely. Just aggressive enough and from what I read a really great A/T performer. I like the 2"/1" lift bc it just slightly reduces the rake while giving an all around lift.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Thanks! Yeah I think the satin back wheels contrast very well on this truck and the Wildpeaks profile and tread pattern fit the RL nicely. Just aggressive enough and from what I read a really great A/T performer. I like the 2"/1" lift bc it just slightly reduces the rake while giving an all around lift.
Love the look. If you have any Honda sensing devices, any issues?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Those are the Overland 18x8's correct? What was exact bolt pattern and offset you got?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Those are the Overland 18x8's correct? What was exact bolt pattern and offset you got?
Yes. These are Black Rhino Overlands. 18x8, 35mm offset, 5x120. Looking into .5" spacers to improve the look. They are still a bit inside the fender in the rear and about flush in the front. Pull the trigger!

521 - 536 of 536 Posts