Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, various other automotive enthusiasts have brochures available. These help promote the ROC to those unenlightened Ridgeline owners that havent found their way to enternal salvation via the Ridgeline Owner's Crac... I mean, Club. I mean, it's not like I'm addicted to this site or anything.

Anyway, the brochure is in PDF format, and you print out the front, reload it in your printer, and print the back. Fold it in 3 and viola! ROC Brochure! Next thing you do is you drive around and stick one underneath the windshiled wiper of all the Ridgeline you see!

The ROC Brochure

Questions, Comments, Feedback appreciated!

Tom, feel free to move this or stick this somewhere!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just printed 5 copies out and will keep them in the truck. I need to find some fellow RL owners now.
I think I will keep some in my Civic too.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Outstanding! Very well done! I printed several copies to hand out. I will make sure that my dealer and salesperson gets une or more. T Mac, how about putting a link to this document in a location that can be found very easily. Thanks again Sheniferous!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Well done Sheniferous! I will definitely print some out to hand out to other RL owners I see!

(And thanks for the quote ;) )

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I am going to our Builders Association monthly meeting tonight. The event for the evening is the annual "Big Boys Toy Show". We get together before the formal part of the meeting to socialize and talk about our hobbies and special interests. The mission is to get to know one another a little better outside of our normal work environment. That leads to new and stronger relationships and more business. In the past I have taken my Harley. This year it will be the Ridgeline. I will be taking business cards from my salesperson and ROC brochures. Thank you again Sheniferous!

Oh, and your welcome Honda!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice job! i have a comment about the font. In the headers with the bold slanted lettering, some of the letters are cut off or imcomplete. Is this a problem with my printer or the style of font you used? Example, in the front image of the "you've got a nice truck", the K is missing the lower part of the K.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yooper said:
Nice job! i have a comment about the font. In the headers with the bold slanted lettering, some of the letters are cut off or imcomplete. Is this a problem with my printer or the style of font you used? Example, in the front image of the "you've got a nice truck", the K is missing the lower part of the K.
It's supposed to be the same type of font used in the printed material for the movie "Fight Club"... so yes the letters do cut off. :)

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Gave a few today to cousins and brothers. One cousin has a 2-week old Canyon Off-Road crewcab in green. Lost its audience when the Ridgeliner arrived. :p Cool to find some RL wannabes in the family. :cool:

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Just wanted to revisit this thread. Perhaps our new new members don't know that there is a Ridgeline Owners Club brochure that can be printed and distributed. ROC member Shineferous did an outstanding job developing it.

T Mac, how about making this thread or a link to the brochure "Sticky" so that it is always visible and easy to find.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Nice job!

I'm going to place some on my dealers, service/parts counter.

Maybe they will join ROC and learn something about the Ridgeline! :D

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
T Mac said:
Let me send you the new logo so you can use it instead of the old one.

What new Logo??? I must have missed something.

I ordered my ROC logo decal on 8/31/05 and haven't received it yet! :(

Does this mean I may be getting the new one? :)

Joe

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
The brochure was created just before the new and current logo (as shown at the top of this page) was created. The logo that is on the brochure is the older but similar logo. I believe that all of the merchandise and stickers use the new logo but please understand that I am not involved with any of it.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
JOZ RIDG said:
What new Logo??? I must have missed something.

I ordered my ROC logo decal on 8/31/05 and haven't received it yet! :(

Does this mean I may be getting the new one? :)

Joe
Joe - please email me directly. If you have not received your decal already, there is a problem and I want to correct that.

LadyRidge (thanks) is correct that the current logo is the very latest and will remain our club logo. The brochure was created just before we launched the new logo.

Note: be watching for some site look improvements very soon that also incorporate our new logo. :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
So, I'm still holding out for a version of the PDF that uses the new logo before I print out many copies and put it in my glove box... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I'm gonna get such crap from my better half for having ROC brochures in the glove box... oh well! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts