Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Thanks to everyone for your comments!

Here is tonight's version.

I have changed the graphics to something newer. Specifically from the 2008 Sedona meet and also the 2008 National meet in Columbus.

Pam if this one doesn't print then buy a real computer! Just kidding - I love to bang on Mac's. (secretly, I wish I had one) :D Anyway let me know if it chops off or if I missed any stupid misspellings. I added an Element picture in the spot that talks about Elements. Was that wrong? :)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Here is the latest brochure. I received a testimonial from Truckin' and added one from myself. I also modified the text in such a way that it doesn't date the brochure. I won't call this one final until I get approval from you all. Let me know if I need to change anything. :D
I just remembered I was out of brochures, So I went here to reprint. Looks like this thread needed a bump, since nothing had been posted since 12/08.;)
Great for leaving on the windshield.;)
Thanks again Bruce for updating.
The brouchure is below in post #94.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Wow hard to believe this post hasn't gotten a bump in almost a year. Time does sure fly by. I needed more Brochures since I was out, So I thought I should give this thread a bump.

Thanks again BruceRTL for doing the brochure.:act024:

Print some up ROC members, it is in post #94:act035:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Wow had to believe this post hasn't gotten a bump in almost a year. Time does sure fly by. I needed more Brochures since I was out, So I thought I should give this thread a bump.

Thanks again BruceRTL for doing the brochure.:act024:

Print some up ROC members, it is in post #94:act035:
i wish i new of this before, i made some ROC business cards and got some company online to print them up for me, hand them out to everyone i can

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Thanks for the bump SRQRIDGE! I had forgotten all about this brochure. Gees, I wonder if I even have the original .pub file. I probably do since I'm a pack rat at heart! You are all very welcome - the ROC has been very good to me and I have no problem returning the favor.

Anyone needing the ROC Brochure, see the latest edition in post #94.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow, I sure was glad to find all the posts about the brochure. Since joining I was wondering if there was a business card or something I could stick on all the Ridgelines I've been seeing here in Ventura Ca. I enjoying handing out cards for the Sebring Convertible Club every chance I get and I look forward to doing the same for the ROC.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Great bump. Been wondering about this for quite a while.

·
Registered
51 Posts
just email some to JOB, there some RL owners on base....thanks...

@Flymuck...yeah im gonna get it to from my other half as well...she already thinks I crzy for my RL:act035:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Has there been any real update to the brochure or handout since the last one on this thread?

Have come across a few Ridgeline's in West Mornoe, La that I would like to hand out to.

Thanks!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts