Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Thanks to everyone for your comments!

Here is tonight's version.

I have changed the graphics to something newer. Specifically from the 2008 Sedona meet and also the 2008 National meet in Columbus.

Pam if this one doesn't print then buy a real computer! Just kidding - I love to bang on Mac's. (secretly, I wish I had one) :D Anyway let me know if it chops off or if I missed any stupid misspellings. I added an Element picture in the spot that talks about Elements. Was that wrong? :)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Here is the latest brochure. I received a testimonial from Truckin' and added one from myself. I also modified the text in such a way that it doesn't date the brochure. I won't call this one final until I get approval from you all. Let me know if I need to change anything. :D
I just remembered I was out of brochures, So I went here to reprint. Looks like this thread needed a bump, since nothing had been posted since 12/08.;)
Great for leaving on the windshield.;)
Thanks again Bruce for updating.
The brouchure is below in post #94.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Wow hard to believe this post hasn't gotten a bump in almost a year. Time does sure fly by. I needed more Brochures since I was out, So I thought I should give this thread a bump.

Thanks again BruceRTL for doing the brochure.:act024:

Print some up ROC members, it is in post #94:act035:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Wow had to believe this post hasn't gotten a bump in almost a year. Time does sure fly by. I needed more Brochures since I was out, So I thought I should give this thread a bump.

Thanks again BruceRTL for doing the brochure.:act024:

Print some up ROC members, it is in post #94:act035:
i wish i new of this before, i made some ROC business cards and got some company online to print them up for me, hand them out to everyone i can

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Thanks for the bump SRQRIDGE! I had forgotten all about this brochure. Gees, I wonder if I even have the original .pub file. I probably do since I'm a pack rat at heart! You are all very welcome - the ROC has been very good to me and I have no problem returning the favor.

Anyone needing the ROC Brochure, see the latest edition in post #94.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow, I sure was glad to find all the posts about the brochure. Since joining I was wondering if there was a business card or something I could stick on all the Ridgelines I've been seeing here in Ventura Ca. I enjoying handing out cards for the Sebring Convertible Club every chance I get and I look forward to doing the same for the ROC.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Great bump. Been wondering about this for quite a while.

·
Registered
51 Posts
just email some to JOB, there some RL owners on base....thanks...

@Flymuck...yeah im gonna get it to from my other half as well...she already thinks I crzy for my RL:act035:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Has there been any real update to the brochure or handout since the last one on this thread?

Have come across a few Ridgeline's in West Mornoe, La that I would like to hand out to.

Thanks!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
About this Discussion
110 Replies
52 Participants
karlhans
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing