Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if I can even post this here, but I had to get a truck that I Can pull "equipment & toys". Its time to let the ridgeline go to a new owner.

Meticulously kept.. put a lot of fun and time into the truck.

Navigation, Rear Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Bluetooth, 6 CD Changer, Satellite Radio, Upgraded Sound System with factory Sub, Honda All Weather Mats front and rear, honda trunk mat, Honda Sun Shade. Professional Touches include 3M Clear Bra covering the entire front, mirror and handles, Truxx 2" Lift/Leveling Kit, Flow Master Catback Exhaust, Black Plastidipped Factory Honda 18" Wheels (can easily be removed if you prefer the silver finish), Remote Start/Alarm System with Valet Mode, Honda Wheel Spaces for Aggressive Wider Stance, Custom Built Blacked Out HID Projector Headlights with Switchback Halo Rings, Honda Electric Trailer Brake Harness, 265/60/18 Tires, LED Interior Light Upgrade, Black Honda Sport Grill, Ceramic Window Tint.
All Service Done by Honda. Recent Service Work Included Honda Passenger Axel Replaced under Warranty by Honda, Airbag Recall has been completed, New Rear Brakes, New Honda Battery with Warranty. Truck has a Warranty still good through 7/2019 or 95K Miles.
Every Spring and Fall The Truck gets a Full Int/Ext Detail and Exterior paint Protection, Clean, and Finish. Spring Detail Just Completed with an additional Exterior Clay Bar, Paint Buff, and New Polymer added for Protection and Shine ($1000 - Spent). ... I have Kept the Truck in Tip Top Shape.. Runs Like Brand New. Guaranteed to be the best shape Ridgeline you will find unless you buy brand new!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
So show us your new "Real Truck".

I went thru the same thing 3-4 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
5,221 Posts
Not sure if I can even post this here, but I had to get a truck that I Can pull vehicles and things. Its time to let the ridgeline go to a new owner.

Meticulously kept.. put a lot of fun and time into the truck.

Navigation, Rear Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Bluetooth, 6 CD Changer, Satellite Radio, Upgraded Sound System with factory Sub, Honda All Weather Mats front and rear, honda trunk mat, Honda Sun Shade. Professional Touches include 3M Clear Bra covering the entire front, mirror and handles, Truxx 2" Lift/Leveling Kit, Flow Master Catback Exhaust, Black Plastidipped Factory Honda 18" Wheels (can easily be removed if you prefer the silver finish), Remote Start/Alarm System with Valet Mode, Honda Wheel Spaces for Aggressive Wider Stance, Custom Built Blacked Out HID Projector Headlights with Switchback Halo Rings, Honda Electric Trailer Brake Harness, 265/60/18 Tires, LED Interior Light Upgrade, Black Honda Sport Grill, Ceramic Window Tint.
All Service Done by Honda. Recent Service Work Included Honda Passenger Axel Replaced under Warranty by Honda, Airbag Recall has been completed, New Rear Brakes, New Honda Battery with Warranty. Truck has a Warranty still good through 7/2019 or 95K Miles.
Every Spring and Fall The Truck gets a Full Int/Ext Detail and Exterior paint Protection, Clean, and Finish. Spring Detail Just Completed with an additional Exterior Clay Bar, Paint Buff, and New Polymer added for Protection and Shine ($1000 - Spent). ... I have Kept the Truck in Tip Top Shape.. Runs Like Brand New. Guaranteed to be the best shape Ridgeline you will find unless you buy brand new!
Looks great!! It's always nice to see a vehicle that is well maintained by the owner. Thank you!!

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-honda-ridgeline-rtl-one/6525089100.html

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So show us your new "Real Truck".

I went thru the same thing 3-4 years ago.
Well the Checkbook this time didn't allow for the F350 I was looking at, but Went with a Super Low Mileage f150 Ecoboost Platinum. My Internet Proof "Caught the ridgeline in the picture" :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Love the Truck. It does amazing in the snow we get during the winter. Thanks for posting the Link. Wasn't sure if it was ok to post an outside link.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
You've left a beautiful WHITE one for BLACK; prepare to forever be washing / waxing it.
Now show us what you'll be pulling. Then go get some wax and buffing rags.

Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You've left a beautiful WHITE one for BLACK; prepare to forever be washing / waxing it.

Enjoy the new ride.

No kidding. I said I’d never have black, but I couldn’t pass up on the deal. I have it scheduled for paint correction and Opti-Coat. I hate swirls on black vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Enjoy the new ride.

Mainly the trailer year around. Sleds in the winter and karts in the summer (my son and I race TAG karts across the northwest) and then a average 24’ boat when time allows!

·
Super Moderator
1,400 Posts
Ha, Yeah I'm towing one of those too! Have you seen and heard about the new Alpha 1 ? Oh yeah, and there's a Youtube drag race with a Turbo 800 Polaris up some hill on HCS and the Alpha 1 crushes it.

Steve

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha, Yeah I'm towing one of those too! Have you seen and heard about the new Alpha 1 ? Oh yeah, and there's a Youtube drag race with a Turbo 800 Polaris up some hill on HCS and the Alpha 1 crushes it.

Steve

Yeah I’ve been checking those out.. game changer!

·
Registered
162 Posts
A thousand bucks for a springtime detail job?? Earl Scheib used to paint the whole car for $99.95!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A thousand bucks for a springtime detail job?? Earl Scheib used to paint the whole car for $99.95!

Well I had a Opti-Coat applied that I paid for last year and never made it in. So that’s why it was so expensive :) otherwise typically the int/ext detail and wax only runs about 300 in my area

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Do what you need to do to have fun, if the RL cant handle it so be it. Family fun getting out is more important then then a truck that cant handle the things you want to do. In time you can always go back good luck.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
As much as I appreciated my RL I get a kick out of occasionally taunting y'all about getting a Real Truck; but this time no one took the bait.
Trucks are just tools, chose the one that BEST suits your needs (I needed to pull a 10K pound 5th wheel).

An aside: way back when the first Gen RL first came out I disliked the body style, but it grew on me. When I first visited the G2 version I disliked it; however the other day I saw one on the road and I liked it. So will it ever become a Real Truck?

I suspect that within a few years I'll replace my daily driver (Hyundai Sante Fe) and replace it with another CR-V (or maybe a Suburu Forester). Already having a Real Truck leads me to preferring a vehicle with more heated /enclosed space (rear seat and hatch area).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts