Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that there have been a few things mentioned throughout the various threads that we new Ridgeline owners need to get used to.

Examples:

Planning for flat tires ahead of time so that you have the spare out and ready before you put in the standard load of rocks.

Being prepared to use the manuverability features of the truck whenever you are in an area with people carrying cameras who may suddenly jump in front of the Ridge to get a quick photo.

Well I have a new one to add:

My old truck had a rear window that opened but I seldom used it as it just created a lot of noise and turbulance in the cabin and was a bit inconvienient anyway. When the salesperson showed me the electric rear window on the Ridgeline I was pretty underwelmed at the concept.
Much to my surprize I have come to like the feature and use it quite a bit when I'm working behind the truck and I want to listen to the radio or when I'm trying to hear trailer backing instructions from my wife (28 years and she still has trouble with hand signals).
Here's the important concept: Make sure to clooooose the window before slinging shovelfuls of dirt vigorously into the bed. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
The rear window has lots of uses besides ventilation. Here's a shot of about 700 lbs. of building materials parked in front of this summer's project. The sonotubes are 12' long. The cargo net is the Honda accessory.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
I'm thinking about one of those hitch hands. The only issue I have with it is where to store it. Yes, I do remember two tone paint. There's a lot of metal in Honda finishes, which catches the light and shadows.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Norm said:
Here's the important concept: Make sure to clooooose the window before slinging shovelfuls of dirt vigorously into the bed. :rolleyes:
I trust this is a recommendation NOT learned from personal experience? ;) :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts