Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a 2009 and was a nice truck. Traded on a 2014 GMC All Terrain. For the Price and
MPG the GMC had a V8 and more room. Now going to trade my 18 F150 limited back
to a ridgeline. Moved to a smaller place so downsized the Escalade and now the ford
to a smaller Honda. Just dont need a large truck anymore. Going 2021 not because
of the minor grille change but just not ready for it, in 2021. Main dislike of the 2009
was the cheap looking interior. I know Asian manufacturers dont get into that detail
like american cars. Only thing wonder about the 2021 is it going to still have all the
cheap looking plastic. Also hoping to have more tech features. Used to HUD but
know that will not happen. Read that article on Honda thinking moving some fog
lights around will increase sales 50%, i dont think so. Most people would not even
notice the change.

Maybe the gold wheel addition or the Black edition

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yikes this post was hard to read. I like how you said “Asian manufacturers don’t get into that detail like american cars.” Thanks for the chuckle! You should look at the interior of any 2009 domestic manufacturer and report back. Haha thanks again for my morning laugh!!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Had a 2009 and was a nice truck. Traded on a 2014 GMC All Terrain. For the Price and
MPG the GMC had a V8 and more room. Now going to trade my 18 F150 limited back
to a ridgeline. Moved to a smaller place so downsized the Escalade and now the ford
to a smaller Honda. Just dont need a large truck anymore. Going 2021 not because
of the minor grille change but just not ready for it, in 2021. Main dislike of the 2009
was the cheap looking interior. I know Asian manufacturers dont get into that detail
like american cars. Only thing wonder about the 2021 is it going to still have all the
cheap looking plastic. Also hoping to have more tech features. Used to HUD but
know that will not happen. Read that article on Honda thinking moving some fog
lights around will increase sales 50%, i dont think so. Most people would not even
notice the change.

Maybe the gold wheel addition or the Black edition
Yep don't know what vehicles your looking at when comparing interior quality. But Ridgeline gets same basic interior as Pilot, Passport and Odyssey. I have always had Asian vehicle's since 1980. The plastic interiors of the domestic brands and over all layout. But the current Ridgeline interior and layout is much better than Ford Ranger or GM twins.
Have you got inside a GMC Canyon top model then compared it to Ridgeline RTL-E. You should view some of the reviews on the Ridgeline like. 2020 Honda Ridgeline -More than just weekend warrior. Another review search Is the Honda Ridgeline updated 2020 a Real midsized truck you should buy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts