Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am thinking about buying an 07 Ridgeline RTL w Navigation, this truck is unreal, 30,000 kms, never seen snow, winter stored, in fact it still has the stickers on the frame.......the guy wants 25,000 cdn for it, seems like a great deal, but I have never spent this much for a vehicle before, I can only assume that you guys are all happy with yours....any insight would be appreciated.......looking forward to any responses

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm very satisfied with my 07 RTS. I did a lot of home work and was not in a hurry to close a deal. My pe-owned certified RL had 18000 miles on it, I paid around 18,500 (a little over 20,000 out the door.) I purchased it at Lindsay Honda in Columbus OH last Feb. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
For something with such little use, that's a decent asking price. However, you should expect a low price for such a vehicle, imported from the U.S. It will not have any warranty coverage in Canada.

It may also be difficult to reliably track the history if it came from a fleet and auction system, as many imports do. I went through this with a couple of Ridgelines that I was considering before buying a new one locally last year. The CarFax reports were... ambiguous. If the owner has a clear written history, that could clear things up.

You can survey your local market for used Ridgelines using Autotrader.

Happy shopping!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts